Wedding Favor Set 2018
Choose your gift with purchases over $105*Learn more
Enhance your special day with this buildable wedding favor set, featuring bride and groom minifigures, gold-colored wedding ring, cake with 2 minifigure trophies, red heart decoration, white aisle and 2 lanterns. The bride and groom can also rotate so they can check out their beautiful wedding cake. Thank your guests with this truly romantic favor set so they will never forget your special day.
- Features a buildable wedding scene with bride and groom minifigures, gold-colored wedding ring, cake with 2 minifigure trophies, red heart decoration, white aisle and 2 lanterns.
- Rotate the bride and groom to admire the cake!
- Also includes 3 wigs for the bride and a hat for the groom.
- Measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- November 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego weddingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBoth me and my husband are fans of Lego and few years ago when we were just dating we saw this Lego set in the London shop. My now husband said if we ever got married we would get it to go on our wedding cake! Then skip few years later to 2020 and despite covid we managed to get married this year! It may not have gone as we planned but I did still manage to get this beautiful Lego wedding set for my wedding cake!! It’s easy to build and is so much fun and I would definitely recommend it especially to anyone who’s getting married :)Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Wedding Favor Set 2018
- January 9th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Love Is Love Is LoveSippycat |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really live this set but was shocked that there was only an option to change the hair color not the partners. It would not have taken much to add that option as well. I bought three sets and made my own because LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE!Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Wedding Favor Set 2018
- May 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0She said yes!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI used this set to propose to my girlfriend, and she said yes! I customized the set with heads and hairpieces that closely resemble the two of us. We plan on buying more of this set to use as centerpieces for the tables at our wedding reception. And we plan on using a picture of our personal set in our wedding invitation. Thank you, Lego, for helping to make my proposal more personal and, not to mention, a success!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wedding Favor Set 2018
- January 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Adorable setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a wedding photographer by profession, so when I saw this it just clicked with me straight away. Definitely using this to promote my Instagram. It's also our wedding anniversary in March, so it's perfect. A very cute and affordable set to offer your other half if they are a LEGO fan, and if you want to send a subliminal message as well ;)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Wedding Favor Set 2018