Unleash Voltron!Build the classic animated hero!
Defend the universe!Relive the classic adventures of Voltron.
Assemble your hero!
Combine the lions to build mighty Voltron.
Lions on the loose!
Play with the lions individually.
Create your own adventures!
Or relive stories of the legendary defender.
Capture the classic look of the giant robot.
Largest LEGO mech ever!
Voltron stands over 15” high.
Includes sword and shield!
Battle evil wherever it may be.
Adventure awaits!Includes five lions plus Voltron’s weapons.
It’s time to defend the universe so get ready to form LEGO® Ideas 21311 Voltron, the biggest buildable LEGO mech ever! This awesome set features buildable and highly posable black, blue, yellow, red and green lions with specially designed, extra-strong joints to combine them all and create the Voltron super robot, plus a huge sword and shield that attach firmly to Voltron's hands. Ideal for display or to recreate thrilling action from the original 1980s animated Voltron TV series and the modern DreamWorks Voltron: Legendary Defender series.
- Features 5 buildable and posable lions that can be transformed and combined to create the giant Voltron super robot.
- Play with the lions individually or combine them using extra-strong joints to form Voltron—the black lion forms the head and torso; the red and green lions form the arms; and the yellow and blue lions form the legs.
- Pose the head, shoulders, arms and wrists of Voltron (legs are not posable).
- Also includes a sword and shield (each with silver-colored elements) that attach firmly to Voltron’s hands.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set’s fan creator and super force of LEGO® designers.
- This set includes over 2,321 pieces.
- Display or play out exciting stories from the original 1980s animated Voltron TV series and the modern DreamWorks Voltron: Legendary Defender series.
- Voltron measures over 15” (40cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- Black lion measures over 6” (17cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Yellow and blue lions each measure over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Green and red lions each measure over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Voltron’s sword measures 11” (29cm) long.
- Voltron’s shield measures 6” (16cm) in diameter.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0VOLTRON !!!Jepp | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPretty enjoyable build with a side of nostalgia. There was a lot of special pieces to accommodate being true to the design. Each lion is very solid by itself and it transfers over when Voltron is formed. I am pretty much geared to LEGO Technic cars but Voltron was a necessary exception. Well worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Voltron
- July 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0super amazingLaozi | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!this is MUST HAVE piece! super fun. all finish in one day.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysWas this helpful?55Voltron
- July 20th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great, except...DandD2017 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I am a huge Voltron fan, and got this for my birthday. After moving, my girlfriend and I were putting it all together! When we finally worked on the Black Lion, one crucial piece was missing: the jaw piece/Voltron's mouth! We looked everywhere and even in the extra pieces. No mouth found. Where would I be able to find a piece???25 July 2019Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceHopefully the teeth were still there! We're sorry for the experience, a missing part is never fun. Get your Voltron's jaw piece here: www.LEGO.build/BricksPieces, so you can finish your build!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 days 6 hrsWas this helpful?45Voltron
- July 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice buildRwilzb001 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, the finished product is fantastic, very solidly built and displays well. Playability is virtually zero because the only really moving parts are the arms. If the price comes down, I may buy another so I can display both versions (Voltron and individual lions). Only word of advice is make sure you pay attention to the orientation of the dark grey connecting pieces of the green and red lion's legs. If you don't put them as directed, the legs won't fold properly when you combine them. Highly recommend this setPlay ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 11 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Voltron