Get a LEGO® McLaren Elva as a gift with purchases over $109*Learn more
Build, display and play with this intricately detailed, 3,036-piece LEGO® Ideas 21318 Tree House playset. A complex build for experienced LEGO builders that all the family will love to play with, it features a landscape base and 3 LEGO tree house cabins—a main bedroom, bathroom and kids’ room. The tree has interchangeable sets of green summer leaf elements and yellow and brown fall leaf elements—these and various plant elements on the base are all made from sustainable-plant-based polyethylene plastic—and the treetop and cabin roofs are removable to allow easy access. The model is packed with play-inspiring features including a buildable picnic table and seats, swing, bonfire, treasure map and hidden gem element to play out a treasure hunt, and a wind-up crane on the balcony of the bedroom cabin. A great birthday gift, this unique creative toy comes with mom, dad and kids minifigures, plus a bird figure, to role-play fun family scenes. It also includes a booklet with building instructions and information about this LEGO Ideas set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- This LEGO® Ideas set includes 4 minifigures: mom, dad and 2 children, plus a bird figure.
- This challenging, 3,036-piece building toy features a landscape base, tree with interchangeable sets of green (summer) leaves and yellow and brown (fall) leaves, and a LEGO® Tree House with 3 cabins—main bedroom, bathroom and kids’ room.
- The treetop and cabin roofs are removable for easy access and play.
- Landscape base features a buildable picnic table with 4 minifigure seats and assorted elements to create a picnic, plus a buildable stream, swing (hanging from the tree), bonfire, hidden gem element, plant and bush elements, and a ladder to the cabins.
- Tree foliage features over 180 botanical elements made from plant-based polyethylene plastic using sustainably sourced sugarcane. Assorted plant elements around the tree are also made from this plant-based plastic. This is the first milestone in LEGO® Group’s ambitious commitment to make products using sustainable materials by 2030.
- Main bedroom cabin features a buildable bed, and assorted elements including hidden scissors (as a reference to the fan creator’s day job as a hairdresser), ship in a bottle, compass, clock plus a balcony with a hand-operated, wind-up crane to lift items up to the cabin.
- Bathroom features a buildable bathtub, toilet and sink.
- Kids’ room features bunk beds and assorted elements such as a book and treasure map.
- This LEGO® Ideas creative toy comes with a booklet with building instructions and information about this awesome set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- Measures over 14” (37cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep.
- January 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing!!Hamed |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot only does this set have the Waw factor, but the experience of building it was extraordinary! The first time I saw the set, it immediately caught my eye. The attention to detail on this Lego is stunning. I absolutley love this Lego. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would love to add this cool lego to their collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysWas this helpful?55Tree House
- August 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Renewed my love for LEGORyan0321 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGrowing up I always loved LEGO, it was one of my favorite hobbies. As I got older I kind of lost interest and viewed it more as a children’s toy. During the start of the pandemic I was scrolling through Instagram and saw this treehouse that someone else had built and I was immediately obsessed. It brought back so many memories from my childhood and sparked a newfound interest in LEGO for me. I immediately went to the nearby LEGO store and picked it up. Ever since then I have been buying sets (specifically the IDEAS collection). I appreciate that LEGO is not only catering to the younger builders but the older builders who grew up with LEGO as well. This set is not only a great build with so many little details, but an awesome display piece. I highly recommend purchasing this set, especially since it is allegedly close to retiring.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House
- October 31st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easily Top 3 Favorite BuildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe end result is spectacular. As an adult and Lego fanatic this brings out the kid in me. The imagination that went into this is amazing. I really appreciate the fact that you have to build the base and that it is not just a flat plate. With how happy I am with this build I did still have issues with a few pieces but will not stop me from giving a 5. Step 31, the brown 2x4 was missing. I just replaced it with one of my own but in replace of that missing piece was an odd piece that didnt even go to the build (pic attached). Then on step 226 and 244 it calls for 3 brown 1x12 and I received 3 brown 1x10. Once completed you cant even tell the difference.4 November 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! I’m sorry to hear that you’ve had some trouble with your LEGO® set. It’s unusual to have any incorrect pieces, so just in case, I’d recommend double-checking that no similar parts have been accidentally swapped. For any pieces you do end up needing, you can request replacements over at LEGO.build/BricksPieces.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House
- March 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A work of art!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought my first Lego set, Steamboat Willie, at Christmas. I bought my husband a Harley Fat Boy, but ended up doing it myself. By the time I'd done both I was hooked! I saw this tree house and loved it - had to have it. I didn't rush to make it, one or two packs each evening and waiting for my grandson who loves to help. So, it took about a week but what a magnificent model it is! So much detail - congrats to the designers! My grandson came up with a good question - why aren't there any small leaves, in yellow, to put on the ground? Leaves always fall on the ground in autumn. I have to agree especially as the flowers will need to be taken away. Nevertheless, a magnificent model and a credit to Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House