The BeatlesDiscover a unique new LEGO® building experience as you create a tribute to the legendary band.
Bring legends to life
Relax and unwind with a unique new LEGO® experience.
An experience in sight and sound
Build while listening to a specially curated soundtrack.
Display your passion
Finish your tribute with the ‘The Beatles’ signature tile.
Create again and again
Build or rebuild into 1 of 4 portraits of the band members.
Perfect for every Beatles fanInspired by the iconic portraits included in the Beatles’ famous White Album, this new LEGO® building experience invites you to create one of four detailed wall art portraits of your favourite Beatle, whether it’s John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison or Ringo Starr. While building, immerse yourself in a Soundtrack of stories and unexpected details about the band.
If you’re a Beatles fan, we have the perfect set for you. Build 1 of 4 unique portraits of the iconic band members with this LEGO® Art The Beatles (31198) set and relish a creative escape from everyday life.
Create 1 of 4 detailed wall art portraits of your favourite Beatle, whether it’s John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison or Ringo Starr, with this 2,933-piece set. While building, listen to the included Soundtrack and let it immerse you in stories and unexpected details about the band. Finish the build with a ‘The Beatles’ signature tile and display it on a wall or shelf.
You don’t need to be an artist or have a collection of LEGO models to enjoy the satisfaction of completing this wall art kit. Once done, you’ll have a piece to display with pride. This LEGO Art set is part of a collection of building kits focused on music, art, design and architecture. The sets also make a great gift for anyone (including yourself) seeking a new project.
- Build this stunning LEGO® Art The Beatles (31198) canvas art set, featuring a model with 4 build options. You can display your passion for The Beatles on your wall or shelf after creating any 1 of the 4 portraits.
- Escape the daily grind with this 2,933-piece LEGO® set for adults, which includes 9 canvas wall decor plates, a ‘The Beatles’ signature tile, a brick-built LEGO frame, unique new hanging element and piece separator.
- This set immerses you in your passion for arts and crafts while you make a creative piece of art. With the included Soundtrack, you can really dive into the set and learn unexpected details as you build.
- Celebrate your love of music and The Beatles by building and displaying this unique set. It also makes an imaginative birthday present for yourself or other DIY enthusiasts in your life who love creative projects.
- This 4in1 art piece measures over 15.5” (40cm) square. It displays beautifully on a wall or shelf and its details will ensure it stands out in your collection. This clever LEGO® set offers 4 different building options.
- You don’t need batteries – this art set for adults offers a stress-relieving, immersive build with LEGO® pieces and a unique Soundtrack. Escape your daily routine and create a gorgeous wall display piece.
- The coffee-table-quality instructions help guide you through the project and start with a deep dive into the art before you start building. Once you begin, enjoy the Soundtrack experience that’s customized for this set.
- Perfect for display on a wall or shelf, LEGO® Art models of iconic artworks, musicians, Super Heroes and Sith Lords offer you a rewarding building experience while you explore your passion for creative arts and crafts.
- LEGO® building pieces meet exacting quality standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and work every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® pieces are tested to ensure that every LEGO Art building set meets strict safety standards, which helps ensure The Beatles wall decor piece is as robust as it is beautiful.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 31st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Art, but some issues.Pete64 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThese Look fantastic when completed. I have already built both John and Paul, I'm just waiting for two more to arrive so I can complete the set with George and Ringo. I do have some complaints however. First, the way the instructions are held in the box causes damage to the corners. Second, Why use the red 2x2 corners on the back instead of just using more of the white 2x2 squares or bigger plates? I found that the red bricks popped off a lot until the frame is done. Next, It would have been nice if the tile bags were numbered according to color. My biggest complaint has to do with the app. I was expecting to hear some actual music, not a pod cast of two people talking about the White album. Finally, I have as question, Why do the Beatles and Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe use tiles while the Star Wars and Iron-man sets use plates?Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrs 37 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Beatles
- September 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ratings are skewedWoodchips | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfToo many have stated they thought Lego mislead them into thinking they could build all four portraits with one set. Practice due diligence before ordering please. All reviews online clearly state you can build all four but only one at a time, as does the Lego site and the box art. I don't like to see a good product penalized for that. It was a jigsaw style fun project for me and I enjoyed the process doing George first and liking the end result a lot. I don't plan on displaying all four so I'll shoot a photo, dismantle and start another. No big deal, think of it as a 4 in 1 set. Great packaging, graphics and instructions Lego Team and even though I'm color blind I made it happen. Next time numbered bags will definitely help.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Beatles
- August 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love the LEGO Art series.DarrenH | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery happy with the quality of this build and looks much better on the wall than I thought it would. I made the John Lennon one first and might try and get another one or two but they are pretty expensive. I hope they do more in the series.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Beatles
- September 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Must-have for any Beatles fanParadroid10 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs another reviewer stated, do your due diligence before purchasing something with this kind of price tag. I was fully aware I could only build one at a time before I purchased. As such, I have been enjoying putting this together. It’s not your standard LEGO build; more of a mosaic puzzle combined with paint by number. It’s a great way to pass the time and each portrait looks amazing! Only complaint, as some others have stated, are the “soundtrack” which is fine but a bit short (a little over an hour) considering build time, and the bags not being numbered in spite of the instructions having the colors numbered.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Beatles