Fans of magic, mystery and stars will love designing this LEGO® DOTS Starlight Bracelets (41934) kit! This creative toy set features 2 adjustable, slender bands in teal and purple that fit around bigger or smaller wrists and 32 colorful tiles, including special, round, opalescent star tiles and star-map-decorated tiles. The bracelets are intended to be an easy, intuitive creation, so kids can decorate them to suit their outfit or mood and make them uniquely theirs.
Any way you play is right!
The joy of this custom jewelry-making kit is the chance for kids to explore self-expression and decorate it however they like. Anything goes with these fun bracelets, as well as all the other LEGO DOTS toy sets – the magic lies in a child’s imagination. The different bracelets in the range make great unexpected treats any time or the best birthday gifts.
- Surprise a creatively inclined child with an out-of-this-world LEGO® DOTS Starlight Bracelets (41934) toy set and start them off on a fun journey of endless DIY design possibilities.
- Unique jewelry on display! Kids can stretch their self-expression skills as they decorate the bracelets, which feature 2 slim, adjustable bands and 32 tiles. Play starts right out of the bag!
- This kit is great on its own as a quick, creative playset. Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS – Series 3 (41921) bag to build on their designs with cool new ideas.
- Any arts-and-crafts fan will love this creative set. The sturdy bracelets, colorful tiles and special decorated tiles will make a fun gift or a little extra treat for kids aged 6 and up.
- Small and totally portable. With the bracelets each measuring over 7 in. (20 cm) long, this kit is perfect for budding designers to practice their creations and then wear their favorite version.
- Open the toy bag and the fun begins with decorating the slim bracelets. Easy-to-follow inspiration makes designing a snap, or kids can create their own patterns again and again.
- Give kids a top creative gift with LEGO® DOTS kits. These clever, hand-made bracelets encourage open-ended design possibilities to help build children's creativity and confidence through fun.
- LEGO® DOTS sets offer unlimited creativity and encourage kids' self-expression through creating and customizing jewelry or room decor items, bringing the joy of LEGOplay to a new group of kids.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.
- January 12th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great addition to the DOTS lineupI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter and I enjoy making each other DOTS bracelets, so having two in one set is a really thoughtful change on LEGO's part. While I do miss the ability to make 4x4 shapes, the slimmer profile of these bracelets makes them easier to wear overall. They're identical to the Fitbit Flex2 bracelet I normally wear every day. And having two means that, with just one package, I can make one for my daughter and she can make one for me. I hope, in the future, LEGO releases holiday themed bracelets, like pinks and reds for Valentine's Day, or black, orange, purple, and green for Halloween, etc. The new raised star and diamond tiles are very cool and I can't wait to see how they're incorporated into new sets.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Starlight Bracelets