Recreate unforgettable desert-planet scenes with the LEGO® Star Wars 75220 Sandcrawler. This rolling home of the Jawas features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, steering tracks and removable panels that reveal a droid prison and articulated crane for loading droids aboard. The front ramp also flips down for offloading cargo and the buildable transport vehicle. Young merchants will love to play out Star Wars: A New Hope scenes featuring Master Luke and the Jawas, as they barter for a good deal. This fun-filled set includes 4 LEGO minifigures and 2 droids.
- Includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: Luke Skywalker, 2 Jawas and an RA-7 droid, plus an R5-A2 astromech droid and a medical droid.
- LEGO® Sandcrawler features an opening 2-minifigure cockpit, steering tracks, lowering ramp, and removable top and side panels for easy play access.
- Interior details include a droid prison chamber, articulated crane for loading droids aboard, and runners for offloading the buildable transport vehicle.
- Also includes 2 Jawa blasters and Luke's electrobinoculars.
- Turn the gear wheel to steer the Sandcrawler into position and load the droids aboard with the crane to fix them up for a quick sale!
- Recreate classic Tatooine scenes from Star Wars: A New Hope.
- Combines with the 75198 Tatooine Battle Pack for even more Jawa adventures.
- Measures over 7” (18cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- November 13th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set, and affordable for what it isI would recommend this to a friend!After taking a break from LEGO, I’ve decided to come back now that I have some extra money to spend. I’ve been looking to make a Tatooine scene and knew that the old sand crawler was rather expensive, and then I stumbled upon this. It was an immediate grab, and was really fun to build, and for the most part no errors. I wish there was an R2 or C-3P0 but I had some lying around so that’s alright. Comes with some cool droids I didn’t have, although I do wish there were a couple others. Other than that, for the price I think it’s really good and I definitely recommend.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Sandcrawler™
- November 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Don't miss this SandcrawlerTrdat |I would recommend this to a friend!Christmas is coming soon, and if you have the $(in this price range) for a gift for a child (or adult) who is a Lego Star Wars fan, this set is a must have. I've got the 2nd generation model of the Sandcrawler, and it is truly a great model--but it was a pain to build. Though, it looks great set up as a display. But you know what? This one looks just as good, and I bet it is much easier to build. The Lego designers have done a great job on this set! It costs about $160.00 less, and has as many play features. I like the interior of this one better. The figures are great too--here you get a death star droid and that orange astromech that appears on screen for a few seconds in "A New Hope". This set also comes with a neat work cart as well. For a little bit more, you can add the Tatooine battle pack--and then you'll have as much as the big set in terms of Jawas. No, you don't get Uncle Owen. But look for him later on (as well as Aunt Beru);I know Lego is going to come out with a Lars Homestead set (that's a hint, Lego!) So don't hesitate to get this indispensable Star Wars Lego set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™
- December 14th, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not The Crawler You Are Looking ForPurchased for: SelfPros: A more economical version than the UCS predecessor. A few new figures...I like the Orange Droid. The play features are decent; the door opens and there are some internal details like the cockpit and the repair bay. The steering feature remains and works well. At $.09 per part the piece value is not bad but not great. Its actually a decent way to farm some nice brown parts for landscaping and terrain building. Finally and to its credit...NO STICKERS!! Huzzah! Cons: This set is BADLY proportioned. It just looks off and does not display well at all. It is also not very well built...picking it up is a tricky ordeal...entire panels will pop off if the grip is wrong. The figure selection seems off too. None of these droid figures seem to be in the movie it is representing...and while I like the Orange Droid a lot I would have preferred a few accurate figures and maybe Owen and Beru instead of Luke again. From the play aspect I don't feel this was a great set. The original sand crawler was similarly priced, came with 9 figures, 300 more parts and looked better proportionally. It was also much more stable in its play design. Overall a noble effort but this set is lacking. Even my nieces and nephews were not impressed with this version.14 December 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback! The Sandcrawler™ has an iconic shape, and we've employed some pretty creative building techniques to recreate it. So for the best results, you'll want to pick up the Sandcrawler from the bottom, not from the top or sides. If you're still having trouble even when holding it from the bottom, then there's a chance something might be a little off in the build. If you need a hand troubleshooting the build, give us at shout at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Sandcrawler™
- March 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0When it's a gift, you don't criticizePatrickA |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI received this set as a thankful gift for helping one of my friend in his kitchen renovation. The Sandcrawler is an emblematic steampunk beauty of Episode IV, and having it in my collection is a huge +++. But I notice it is a lot smaller and a lot less accurate than the Sandcrawler set that came out few years ago. Why are the sets becoming smaller and smaller year after year ? I do not know. The choice of minifigures is also smaller than the previous set. A lot more droids were included in the previous set. But, it was a gift, so I am very happy with it :) And as a collector, I always look for the display value of a set (or as a potential part of a future diorama) before buying it. And I like it's display epicness :)
Response from LEGO SHOP14 March 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. Our designers like to revisit various iconic Star Wars™ scenes from time to time, and each one is a different take for a different audience. Our previous Sandcrawler™ was part of the Ultimate Collector's Series - our most elaborate sets for the ultimate Star Wars fans ages 16 and up. This Sandcrawler may be smaller, but it's at a lower price point, has fewer pieces, and is designed for a younger age range. That way Star Wars fans of all demographics can have the chance to build their favorite vehicles.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sandcrawler™