Mark a special occasion with these LEGO® Roses (40460). They’re the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or just to let someone know how much they’re cherished – and they’ll bring a beautiful burst of color when displayed in a vase. This easy-to-assemble set comes with 2 red blooms, green leaves and length-adjustable stems. Combine with LEGO Tulips (40461) to add extra color to this brick-built bouquet. The set is also compatible with the LEGO Flower Bouquet (10280).Building Instructions
- Show someone how special they are with this LEGO® Roses (40460) building kit. It makes the perfect Valentine’s, Mother’s Day or just-because gift.
- Includes 2 buildable red roses with adjustable stems.
- Each rose stem measures over 10 in. (26 cm) long – perfect for displaying in a vase.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
- February 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Red rosesSpuddy | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought these for display was not disappointed really happy how they turned out I bought 12 to make a valentines displayPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Roses
- March 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Such A Fun BuildJaymie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I LOVE These Floral Sets! Also A Bonus, I Can’t Kill TheseLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Roses
- February 7th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Dozen that will never dieMissTabs | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBy partner let me get a dozen of these roses for Valentine’s Day. I love the fact they will practically last forever and I won’t be throwing them in to a bin in 3 weeks time. £11.99 a box is a great price but it does add up when you want more and as others have said they don’t look right just having 2 flowers. The build is interesting, I enjoyed working out where to place the petals on the wheel pieces to make it look the best. I was amazed at how the designer worked out the little centre petals. I really didn’t think they’d fit in! The only thing I don’t like about them is the piece chosen to hold the big leaves. You only get 2 leaves but the piece has 4 connectors. So your always left with 2 awkwardly sticking out. But most annoying of all off all is that it has a circular core placed over a plus shaped rod. This means the piece can rotate freely, and with the weight of the leaves it does. I’ve tried pushing the pieces either side on to it to hold it tighter but it never stays put. While the rest of the flower feels really sturdy the spinning piece makes you feel like the whole thing is just going fall apart if your not careful.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Roses
- January 23rd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beautiful Addition in the BouquetGirlyLegoAddict | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter building our Bouquet, the tulips--the roses were next. I was excited about the red roses mostly because I disliked the color of the roses in the bouquet. It was a fun, quick easy build, and I like all of the leaves both the ones on the stem and the ones on the bottom of the buds. The only thing I would change is that in the bouquet the roses have a different color on the inside and I thought that gave the roses a beautiful dimension to them. That being said, I am very happy I bought multiple red roses being that they stand out and bring a gorgeous contrast to the bouquet flowers. I recommend them and advise you get multiples as 4 or 6 red roses are a wonderful decorative piece.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Roses