Get to work with this exciting, two-vehicle LEGO® Technic Roadwork Crew set, featuring a truck with working steering, tipping flatbed and a removable trailer, plus a tracked digger with rotating superstructure and working boom and bucket. This detailed 2-in-1 set comes with a classic orange, gray and black color scheme and can be rebuilt to create a Mini Gritter with Plow, providing a double build-and-play experience! Both models can be built by following the free interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app.
- Features a truck with working steering, tipping flatbed and a removable trailer, plus a tracked digger with rotating superstructure and working boom and bucket.
- Check out the classic orange, gray and black color scheme.
- Load the digger onto the trailer and head for the construction site.
- Rotate the digger's superstructure through 360°, and use the working boom to load up the truck.
- Tip the truck bed to empty the load.
- A uniquely decorated 40th LEGO® Technic Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
- Free interactive, 3D digital LEGO® Building Instructions app available online for both A and B models. Ask your parents' permission.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mini Gritter with Plow.
- Truck with trailer measures over 3” (9cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Tracked digger with boom lowered measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Mini Gritter with Plow measures over 4” (11cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- April 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun after done, and it has chains!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe two/three items look outstanding and the back hoe has caterpillar drive. That can be a drive chain or something else if you are making a MOC. The orange color stands out from the normal construction sets. It was cleverly designed and the vehicles, once completed, are almost as fun as the cherry picker. (Un-retire that one already!) In short, it has more playability than I thought it would. It was a longre build due to the treads and putting them together. I also bought another copy of this to get the treads for another project. Kudos!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Roadwork Crew
- December 26th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FantasticIwade18 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy fist lego set (age of 25) thought it was fantastic, defiantly recommendLevel of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Roadwork Crew
- February 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Oh Man!Markusha |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a fun set, I am glad that this is one of those sets where you dont have to download the alternative build instructions! They are there for you!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 40 minsWas this helpful?55Roadwork Crew
- January 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0EXCELlENT SET!zai24x |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's Childi brought this for my younger brother for christmas he really liked the set his favorite thing about it is all yhe functions this small set can do! it has great stickers not to little not to much and includes a special 3 hole peice celebrating 40 years of lego technic!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Roadwork Crew