Make and serve some pizza for your customers with the LEGO® City Pizza Van, featuring a van with opening sides and kitchen space in the back, a scooter and a buildable table with parasol. Includes two minifigures.
- Includes two minifigures: a pizza van chef and a customer.
- Features a Pizza Van, scooter and a buildable table with parasol.
- Pizza Van features opening sides and a kitchen area for the chef to serve pizza.
- Scooter features space behind the seat for a pizza box.
- Set up the table with parasol.
- Raise either side of the Pizza Van to open for business.
- Serve the customer a full pizza, a slice or some french fries.
- Accessory elements include a pizza box, full pizza, pizza slice and french fries.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Pizza Van measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Scooter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Table with parasol measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
94% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- February 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0easy and simplisticI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfbought for my partner and she found it easy and simple to build on yer own and she has added it to my fairground and lego city every time she comes to see me she love to see all my lego sets together and she to is a fan of lego not asmuch as me but shes getting there i myself have built this set a few times and it was one of my easier sets i havePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pizza Van
- February 15th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice Work Lego!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of those sets by Lego that is new and hasn't had any remakes released (unlikie the Police stations and stuff). Lego needs to branch out more (like they did here) to make new themes within the Main Lego City theme, like they have been (Lego City Deep sea Explorers....and more) This set is one of those $20.00 sets that you want because you want something to build and you want it cheap! Its decent play experience - if you add in other lego sets or custom builds to go along with it! Now all Lego needs to do is come out with a pizza parlor! ;) - (they do however have one in an old town square set - that rocked!)Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pizza Van
- January 9th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pizza Van a Winner!I would recommend this to a friend!The Pizza Van is a very interesting set, and one that took me a long time to buy since every store was out of it. It does deliver, and I will list the pros and cons I have with the set: Pros: -nice color scheme with the yellow and dark red -The opening sides of the van are really cool. just like something you'd see on an actual pizza van -I like the printed tiles of the pizza slices and pizza - The scooter is a great addition, as well as the table. -The minifigures are great additions as well. Cons: -A lot of bricks required stickers, and I personally prefer printed elements -The top of the kitchen area of the van doesn't come off All in all, it's a great addition to the Lego City collection, and will be PERFECT for any Lego City theme. Hope this review helps!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Pizza Van
- May 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Outstanding!Jimjo47 |I would recommend this to a friend!This is a really cool set! I received this for my birthday and was instantly amazed with the detail as I started the build. When I finished building it I was very impressed at the creativity and detail in this set. The colors of the pizza van go together really well and the table is very creatively designed. The moped is very nice and congrats to whoever thought to use a bucket handle as a kick stand. I like the jar of bread sticks, though it took me a minute to find out what it was. The pizza is way more detailed then the pizza in the old pizza shop. I thought the pizza box was very cleverly designed. Overall this is a very nice set and I would highly recommend it to everyone.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Pizza Van
Shop more like this: