Help your child think bigger, build bigger and use their creativity with this special edition underwater-themed LEGO® set, featuring a range of colorful bricks and elements, plus a unique 60th anniversary LEGO tile. No matter how big a child’s imagination is, expand it with LEGO bricks. This cool toy for kids offers varying levels of building complexity for all ages and includes 2 minifigures. What will your big thinker build?
- Includes 2 minifigures.
- Features a mix of bright and colorful LEGO® pieces that allow for open-ended creative play, special pieces including wheels, shapes and eyes, plus a special edition tile celebrating 60 years of the LEGO brick.
- Let your child answer some of the biggest questions in the world with this special edition LEGO® set.
- Provides varying degrees of building complexity to suit builders of different levels.
- Accessory elements include a sword, wizard's hat, pie, hammer and wrench, cleaver, round shield, broom, carrot, hairbrush, 2 mugs, frying pan, chicken leg, flippers, knight’s helmet, space helmet, 2 wigs and a fish.
- This special edition cool toy for kids is suitable for ages 5+.
- Start building bigger thinking with LEGO® bricks!
- September 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My First LEGO Set! Great Buy, Great Fun! <3Starfish |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOn a recent holiday trip with family, I came across this shop in the mall and lo and behold, I'd made up my mind on getting my hands on my first LEGO set. Growing up, I'd played with similar brick sets and block sets, but I'd never had a LEGO set before. I found this to be a great first LEGO set and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to get their first ones, or to add to their collection. I've made all the models that are featured with this set, and some more of my own. Pure fun! And they really help me to think and take a break and just rewind and often bring back great memories! This is a great gift set to give to a young kid to make a special day even more special! Thumbs up! Can't wait to get my hands on more LEGO sets! Featured Models: Castle Rocket Car with thruster spins Spaceship with flick-fire missiles Octopus Chef Knight Dragon My Models: Hydra Truck + mobile bed FarmerPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean's Bottom
- June 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best idea!!Heyder5 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge fan of Lego. I have to say this product is awesome! It has so much potential for all ages. I'm 28 and enjoyed every second of this kit. If your kid or yourself have trouble going outside "the lines" (like myself) this is an awesome tool to help expand past just following step by step and opening up the creative side that lego has to offer along with the structure of still having the satisfaction of completing a kit. There are a ton of left over pieces after you build everything that shows on the box. The instructions show you how to build some, then you can go online for instructions on more to build, and then there are still a ton of pieces to create your own lego art to go with everything you just created. Nice job lego!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean's Bottom
- February 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis appears to be the first review on this product, so I really hope that I don't mislead anyone. I absolutely love this set, it has incredible value. You get a considerable amount of pieces for a reasonable price. To put it in perspective: you get about 10 more classic bricks than the medium creative box (which is already a solid price), in addition to 78 great accessories and a couple of mini figures, all for the same price. The instructions included have some excellent builds (octopus chef, for example), and there are more than enough, diverse, pieces for you get considerable replay value out of this set. Definitely would recommend this set for anyone collecting or interested in the lego classic sets.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Ocean's Bottom
- April 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My Absolute FAVORITE box yet!!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonDragons, coffee cups, castles...the options with this box are ENDLESS and I happily spent the day building everything I could think of with these vibrant, silly and most interesting bricks and accessories yet. I love the Classic sets--I love the options and re-creating cool creations that I see online and in the booklets. This set is so fun and has so many accessories that it fuels your own (my own) imagination to endless depths. This box is just so FUN. The shapes and colors are very different and offer really cool creations that are so bold and unusual. I bought this set for my 4 year-old-mostly as an excuse for my husband and I to play with it-and add to his (our) collection and I would recommend it to any Lego lover out there.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean's Bottom