The LEGO® DC Mobile Bat Base (76160) incorporates 5 iconic vehicles, a bunch of awesome weapons and lots of cool gadgets. With 6 popular LEGO DC minifigures from the Batman™ movies, this set gives kids everything they need to explore an exciting world of Batman adventures!
LEGO Batman Batcave™ playset – on wheels!
Kids join Batman, Batgirl™ and Nightwing™ on the hunt for notorious Super-Villains Mr. Freeze™, Man-Bat™ and Bronze Tiger™. The high-tech Mobile Bat Base is packed with exciting hidden features: Detach the Batjet from the trailer and unfold its wings; when it lands, drive the BatQuad out of the rear; unfasten the motorcycle from the back of the truck; release a water scooter from the front of the truck with the touch of a switch… there's even an on-board jail for the bad guys and an explosion feature for when they escape.
Batman building toys and action minifigures
LEGO DC Batman playsets bring all the thrills and epic fun of the Batman movies into kids' homes.
- The LEGO® DC Mobile Bat Base (76160) toy is packed with iconic vehicles, awesome gadgets and cool weapons for kids to use as they help Batman™ and Batgirl™ round up 4 notorious Super-Villains.
- This ‘Batcave™ on wheels’ set incorporates a Batjet, BatQuad, motorcycle, water scooter, toy truck and 6 minifigures from the Batman™ movies: Batman, Batgirl™, Nightwing™, Mr. Freeze™, Man-Bat™ and Bronze Tiger™.
- The toy's opening roof and side provide easy access to Batman's Batcave™ accessories.With so much to discover, and 6 minifigures from the Batman™ movies, the possibilities for independent imaginative play are endless.
- It’s not just Batman™ movie fans who’ll be thrilled to receive this mobile Batcave™ building toy as a birthday gift. It's a great ‘build your own truck' playset for all children aged 6 and up who enjoy imaginative play.
- Measuring over 14” (38cm) long, the Mobile Bat Base vehicle is the perfect size for hands-on play and big enough to contain everything kids needs for epic super-hero adventures.
- This Batman™ truck toy doesn’t need batteries – it’s powered purely by kids’ imaginations! And with so many accessories and fun features, young super heroes can enjoy endless, hands-on, creative play.
- Simple instructions are included to get kids building and playing right away and making the most of all the toy's cool features and amazing vehicles.
- LEGO® DC Batman™ playsets put super-hero movie action into kids' hands. With characters, vehicles, gadgets and weapons from the blockbuster movies, fans can recreate favorite scenes and dream up adventures of their own.
- LEGO® children’s building toys meet the highest industry standards, ensuring they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure that your child's build-and-play set meets the highest safety and quality standards in the world.
- March 22nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0To The Bat...BaseI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm not the world's biggest Batman fan but I do really like the Batman range and this is one of the sets that has cemented that. It is full of little details and playability features that make this a great set for both play and display. Personally it is more for display than play but that is probably because I am an AFOL. Good range of minifigures included in the set which allows you to pit Batman and his gang against his foes. Even better the various included vehicles all slot in to the Bat Base for storage/transportation so you can swoop down in the Batplane and then dock it under the truck. The quad bike drives up in to the rear and stores nicely. Throw in an onboard jail cell and you are all set for your crime fighting. The build was a lot better than I thought as my previous experience with builds with a lot of black in them is that they can be hard to see. Admittedly I built this using my LED lights rather than the orange tinted light that my build area main light kicks out. Definitely made it much easier and it is recommended that you try and get a set up that includes a bright white light before even attempting to build something like this. Overall it is a really sturdy build that seems a little pricey until you see all those custom moulded pieces. They really do make this an impressive looking set, even when all stashed away the truck itself looks great. Number Of Pieces: 743 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.11 Build Time: 2.25 HoursPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mobile Bat Base
- August 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of fun, great from almost everyoneAurora56 |I would recommend this to a friend!As a family we were so excited to get the mobile bat base. It came with a huge book of instructions. Without it I’d be lost. It come with baggies all numbered to build in order. Comes with six characters Batman and batgirl can change their capes. It took me about 2 hours to build. My son was the one that was impatient for me to finish. Overall i had fun building, my son and daughter had fun playing and later destroyed part of it. Good thing i have the Manual to rebuild parts.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Mobile Bat Base
- March 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very fun, unique setI would recommend this to a friend!A lot of Batman sets do feel samey and repetitive, but this set is pretty good and fun. The design is effective and allows for more playability than one might think. The truck portion is unique and well built, and it's very cool that a jet ski was able to be built and stored underneath it. The trailer is a good size and well detailed, and it's cool for a prison cell and storage for a motorcycle was built in as well. The flyer is admittedly a bit of an odd design, but it's cool that it connects to the trailer and stores an ATV inside. The minifigure selection is pretty good. There are 6 minifigures, and 4 of them are exclusive. The 2 minifigures that aren't exclusive are still good. I think the value good here. The amount of pieces is low for the price, but the amount of playability is very high and makes the set feel worth it. For how good the set is, there are 2 I have with the set. The connection between the trailer and the truck feels looser than it should be, and the 2 builds do often disconnect when transporting. The other issue is that the gap between the ground and the bottom of the trailer is too big, but it's not as bad as other sets with this issue. Overall, it's a very good set, and it is one I recommendPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mobile Bat Base
- December 25th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.08 yr old's reviewPurchased for: Son8yr old son put this on his list in November and mailed to Santa early to be sure it was received on time. He's been working on it all morning and finally asked, in a solemn tone, "was this made by the Lego company?" His words are recorded here: "hi my name is Txx and I'd like to file a complaint my complaint is this Lego set is challenging to build and when you put it together the pieces are very fragile so you have to do them again and it gets very frustrating." Basically, the movable parts are not strongly enough connected and break apart. Fine for a show piece, but not a kid who wants to play with it.29 December 2020Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry your son is having trouble keeping the set together. From what you describe, it's likely something a little off in the build. A part out of place, a gear too tight, or pieces not pressed together tightly enough. A little rebuilding should do the trick. You’ll want to hear an audible ‘click’ when you attach two parts together. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting the build, or if you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to reach out to us at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 2 hrs 20 minsWas this helpful?35Mobile Bat Base