Kids can wake up to a gift every day in the run-up to Christmas with the 2020 LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar (75279) holiday building set. Behind each of the 24 doors is a Star Wars LEGO minifigure, LEGO figure, buildable starship, vehicle or location. Also, look out for a code to unlock Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga game content. Quick builds, unlimited creative fun There are 6 LEGO minifigures and 6 LEGO figures to discover, such as Darth Vader with Christmas sweater decoration and D-O with a festive hat, plus a foldout playmat with an image of the Millennium Falcon with Christmas lights to inspire creative play. The 12 mini builds in this holiday calendar include Anakin’s Podracer, a Republic Cruiser and Darth Vader’s Castle. Great gift ideas Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars building toys are hugely popular, with fun Christmas gift ideas for kids and fans of all ages.Building Instructions
- Build Christmas joy with the LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar (75279), featuring buildable characters, vehicles and locations behind each door. There is also a code to unlock Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga game content.
- Includes 6 LEGO® minifigures and 6 LEGO figures, such as Poe Dameron and Darth Vader with Christmas sweater decorations and Tauntaun with a red nose, plus a foldout playmat with a Millennium Falcon image for role play.
- There are also 12 mini build toys including the Millennium Falcon, an A-wing, TIE Fighter, X-wing, Droid Control Ship, Anakin’s Podracer and Darth Vader’s Castle to spark kids’ imaginations in the run-up to Christmas.
- This 311-piece advent calendar building set makes a fun Christmas holiday gift for kids aged 7 and up, and the characters and construction models can be used with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for even more creative play.
- Between door-opening ceremonies and playtime adventures, the 2020 LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar makes an eye-catching, festive display piece in any room.
- The collectibles found in this LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar construction playset are built with LEGO bricks and powered by children’s creativity – no batteries required – so their galactic adventures never stop!
- Is your youngster a LEGO® newbie? Don't worry. There is a drawing showing the bricks for each mini build in this Star Wars™ Xmas Advent calendar to guide them, so they can build with the confidence of a true Jedi!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys are awesome for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, dream up original stories or just build and display the awesome construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure that they fit together perfectly and with ease.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this Xmas Advent calendar meets the highest safety and quality standards on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
- September 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0fun little builds in clever packagingslugbiker | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLots of fun little builds. Nice packaging: flap comes down for assembly/play surface; and then the finished piece (except for #8) will fit back into its cubbyhole. Tons of extra little pieces (see photo). Only negative is the pile of little plastic bags - looking forward to the conversion to recyclable paper bags.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar
- September 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas Jumpers at last!Scottberg91 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust bought this today, I've not opened it yet as I'm going to do it by the book but, gotta say I was very excited to see photos of it. It looks really great certainly a big improvement on the past few years. There looks to be a good selection of builds most of which I can see or guess at what they are. The figures also look really good, I've been thinking for years that they should do some figures with Christmas jumpers and lo and behold we get 2 nice figures with lovely jumpers and not only that but, the new very cute droid from the last film with a santa hat, very happy with that figure selection plus a nice version of Rey and a Sith Trooper. Of course there's the Stormtrooper and Battle Droid which seem to be standard fare although the Stormtrooper has the new helmet design and I don't have a problem with Battle Droids as it bulks up the army but, would be nice to see perhaps one with a different coloured torso better yet one of the reddish Geonosis droids or the new ones with the green noses and torsos. Also worth noting that there appears to be a Pit Droid which is certainly not a common build and may not have been included in any sets for a while. So yeah I think it looks like it's going to be good value particularly compared with previous years I think it offers a much more exciting selection of figures (most of which I haven't got) and builds, really looking forward to building it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar
- September 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas Present to me.HappiestCarefulReindeer | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI saw this online. I'm here for Darth Vader in a Christmas sweater. The other characters are cool too. Love the art work on the box. Great mini builds too. Best christmas calendar present to myself. I'm going to wait to open in December. Glad I bought it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar
- September 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Better Than Last Year But Still ExpensiveIdahoLegoCollector | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPROS: No Stickers. This set is a VAST improvement over last years. We got the holiday themed figures again which is honestly the main draw of the advent sets...and with Poe and Vader Lego seems to be apologizing for the lack of one in the 2019 set. This year they also went for MOSTLY NEW builds for the vehicles with only 4 of the 24 being used in previous advent sets. I really like the Trade Federation Battleship and the Razor Crest. Overall it felt like one of the better advent sets. We got new mini vehicle builds and a nice selection of figures that were A-listers instead of D-lister characters. CONS: Price is a huge issue for these advents...this one punches in ay $.13 per part putting it on the high end. I recommend getting it at Walmart or Khols who are both selling it at $30 rather than $40. Additionally, there are 2 of the 24 days that are pretty phoned in...the D-O build is only 3 parts...and the Porg is pretty simple too, they feel more like filler than an actual prize...they should have had more to them at the least and preferably replaced with something better entirely.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 24 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Star Wars™ Advent Calendar