LEGO® Pencil Pot
Choose your gift with purchases over $105*Learn more
Create the perfect parking place for your pencils, pens and rulers with this LEGO® Iconic 40188 Pencil Pot, featuring a garage with 2 opening doors and a garden area with tools, assorted flower elements and space for an eraser and small notepad. Remove the garage to discover the hidden LEGO coins! Also includes a minifigure and a buildable lawnmower.
- Includes a minifigure.
- Pencil Pot with room for your pencils, pens and rulers, featuring a garage with 2 opening doors, plus a garden area with tools, buildable lawnmower, assorted flower elements and space for an eraser and small notepad.
- A colorful LEGO® brick home for your stationery.
- Combines with the 40173 Picture Frame.
- Includes building instructions.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- June 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Hidden TreasureI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike the previous pencil pot, this set is a hidden treasure. It is essentially a Creator set with great pieces and a low price point. While I have no intention of using this for pencil storage, I am looking forward to using this in my own lego city. Add a roof and you have a great little garage. Or just use the pieces to build a house (my plan). Seriously, I don't know why Lego doesn't advertise this set more ... it's a great buy!Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Pencil Pot
- June 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itWealthy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt’s so cute The design is simply but full of various details. It’s indicated on the box that picture frame + pencil pot = photo frame pencil holder. I immediately purchased the picture frame as well. As a result, everyone in the office loves it.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Pencil Pot
- July 28th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good attention to detailEswift |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun little build and looks good on my desk. I loved the attention to detail with the tools hanging on the wall.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Pencil Pot
- June 14th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0RandomChickey |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the Lego and this must be the most random set. The money under the garage?! It’s good that the pot comes off the base and goes on the photo frame set so looks good on a desk. Very easy to build.Level of Difficulty1.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Pencil Pot