LEGO® Friends Advent CalendarFriends
FREE gift with qualifying purchases over $99.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Make the Christmas countdown even more exciting with the LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar (41420). Kids will find a new buildable surprise hiding behind each door. The calendar is filled with super-cute Christmas characters, all of which belong to three themes: Emma's room, Santa's toy workshop and a winter wonderland. As kids open the doors they will progress through each setting, adding to the feeling of excitement.
Play or display
Kids can decorate their rooms with the models, which includea LEGO Friends Mrs Claus and 2 elf mini-doll figures or play with the items together to make for a more creative narrative play. There are also action features, such as a fun snowball-launching catapult and a toy skateboard that rolls.
24 festive LEGO Friends moments
The fun toys are simple to build and come with clear instructions so kids aged 6+ can construct the gifts quickly and get on with the creative play. Introduce kids to Heartlake City, a place of great friendships and very merry Christmases!
- Make the countdown to Christmas even more exciting with the LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar (41420). Each door reveals a new gift for kids to build. Each model makes for a great decoration, or all 24 can be played with together.
- Kids’ advent calendar comes with a LEGO® Friends Emma, Mrs Claus and 2 elf mini-doll figures, as well as a buildable toy penguin and a host of other cool buildable festive treats. Some models also come with fun, dynamic features.
- Not only can kids use these modelsas decorations but kids can also play with each fun toy as part of a narrative theme – LEGO® Friends Emma’s room, Santa’s workshop and a winter wonderland – to help spark creative play.
- 236-piece set makes a great pre-Christmas present for kids who want their fun advent calendar to give more than a fleeting moment of joy. The simple builds are perfect for youngsters aged 6+ to construct independently.
- The box measures over 9” (25cm) high, 14” (37cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep and stands securely when displayed. Kids can add the Christmas magic to other LEGO® models they own because the awesome toys are compatible with all LEGO sets.
- No batteries are needed to get the winter wonderland advent calendar play under way. A cute manual function launches the fun catapult's snowballs and the toy skateboard rolls with the flick of a finger!
- As with all LEGO® playsets, this Christmas LEGO set comes with clear printed instructions. They are designed to be easy for kids aged 6+ to follow so they can get on and build without a grown-up’s help.
- Introduce kids to the exciting world of LEGO® Friends. It’s a place of creative fun, fabulous friendships and everyday heroes, where kids can learn that they can achieve their dreams when they follow their heart.
- LEGO® building sets for kids meet the highest industry standards plus the LEGO Group's own quality criteria, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pull apart – and it's been that way since 1958!
- The LEGO Group has tested its bricks and buildable mini-doll figures of this Christmas countdown calendar playset to the max to make sure every kids’ playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- December 13th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Not worth the MoneyPurchased for: DaughterI will never buy one of these again. The micro builds from this year have been 4 pieces per section. Not a single build has been exciting compared to previous years Recently we got to put wheels on a skateboard with no figure to go with said skateboard. This set is 1000000% not worth purchasing. As with many of the other Friends sets we have purchased over the years, they are target towards girls and have half the pieces of a city set up for the same price. As a life long Lego fan this is absolutely disgraceful. If I could return an opened product I would.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar
- December 9th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Pink tax?Hdjdnd | 35-44Got this “friends” calendar for my daughter and the lego city calendar for my son. This one is a huge disappointment in comparison- very simplistic builds for the girls. Seriously, 2 flat blocks and a pretzel when my son is building a truck? As a mom who is trying to empower her daughter with the knowledge that she can do anything her brothers can, this set screams that girls aren’t as capable. Thought that maybe this set was geared to younger kids, but the “friends” version is rated as 6+ while the “city” is 5+. Even the number of bricks show the discrepancy- city version is about 50% more. Trying to figure out what lego was thinking here.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Was this helpful?25LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar
- December 19th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Do Better, LegoJwebbabw | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterI am a life long fan of Lego. I spend way more money that any one person possibly should on Lego. I purchased this advent calendar for my daughter, who is crazy into Lego Friends right now, alongside a Star Wars one for myself. I was expecting the two sets to be comparable. Boy was I wrong. The Star Wars advent calendar lives up to the typically high Lego standard. The Lego Friends calendar is a complete train wreck. The mini builds are terrible. The one my daughter opened today was a “fire” made of 3 pieces, 2 coffee cups and a coffee pot. 7 pieces, and only 3 total connections need to be made. Really? Also, why aren’t there more friends characters in this set? The other calendars have 6 or so mini figures. This set has 2 mini dolls and 2 mini-mini doll elves which are essentially identical. I understand that this set is $10 cheaper than the Star Wars and Harry Potter Calendar, but it feels like way less value. I guess that I am most disappointed that so little effort went into the one set specifically aimed at little girls. My daughter deserved better than this.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar
- September 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mrs. ClauseNoCoMom | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!This is a welcome change from the tree ornaments of the past few years. And it is so nice to finally have a Mrs. Clause and the little elves. Tons of play value.Build Time: 24 daysWas this helpful?55LEGO® Friends Advent Calendar