Fans of racing toys will love building these LEGO® Speed Champions Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X (76899) replica model cars. With 2 cool race cars in this building set, kids can create epic races or proudly display the LEGO replicas in their bedrooms. The fun is in the details New for January 2020, the Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO race car competes in the fastest one-make championship in the world and boasts brilliantly realistic details including a shark fin and front diffuser. The Lamborghini Urus ST-X toy car is also new and is the world’s first racing Super SUV to compete on the track and off-road. Recreate race-day action! LEGO Speed Champions model kits let car enthusiasts of all ages build mini versions of their favourite cars from LEGO bricks and recreate all the thrills and spills of the racetrack. New for January 2020, these exciting toy cars are now bigger and more authentic than ever.
- Stunning, collectible toy playset featuring 2 LEGO® Lamborghini race cars packed with authentic details. This building kit is perfect for those who love race cars and staging thrilling race action.
- The buildable Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO and Lamborghini Urus ST-X LEGO® replicas come with a starting line with ’lights’, plus 2 racing driver minifigures.
- New for January 2020, Lamborghini makes an exciting LEGO® Speed Champions debut. This is a collectible set to build model cars to show off at home or use to create thrilling stories with other mini replicas.
- This 659-piece Lamborghini model car building kit offers a rewarding challenge for boys and girls aged 8+ and makes a great LEGO® gift. The car toy playset inspires independent play or the fun can be shared with friends.
- Speed Champions toy racing cars are now 25% bigger. The Lamborghini Huracán model measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide, and both cars are the perfect size to play with at home or on the go.
- No batteries are required for this building set – it’s ready to play with once built. These toy model cars are fuelled solely by kids’ imaginations, so the racing action never stops!
- Thinking of giving this Lamborghini toy playset to a rookie LEGO® builder? Don’t worry! The bricks come with simple, easy-to-follow instructions so the fun can start straight away.
- LEGO® Speed Champions construction toy car sets let racing fans build and display toy models of their favourite cars and recreate all the epic drama of the racetrack.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
- October 23rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis a good set. However it would great if there was a Bugatti set in the speed champions theme! Bugatti vs Lamborghini would fun to play with The set is cool. The green car is a cool addition for my city. The black model is a super car for racing.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO
- January 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Two studs wider!Gerard |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was my first encounter with the new generation of 8-stud wide Speed Champions. As a former skeptic, I'm now super excited for what's to come. The new format adds 33% more width to the cars and an enormous breadth of possibilities for replicating iconic automotive designs. As the first cab off the rank (the first build in this set), the super bold styling of the Huracan is a great challenge to the new format and a testament to what can be achieved. The bigger scale is reflected in a markedly longer build time than former Speed Champions which feels unfamiliar, but the building process of either car shows off a very familiar degree of innovation of design. The Huracan distills all the characteristic Lamborghini design cues delighfully in the scale. The Urus ST-X is an SUV. A Lamborghini SUV is upsetting to purists and would've been difficult to design in a way that's faithful to the prototypical Lamborghini form in real life - and especially so in Lego! Despite that, this Speed Champions interpretation is still a super bold model and an enjoyable build. The sticker sheets with either build are big, intimidating and a bit surprising. I initially expected that the larger scale may have eased the reliance on stickers. However, most of the stickers for either car are for livery - they're not a lazy substitute for innovate use of Lego pieces which is my favourite quality of the Speed Champions series. I also came into this build suspicious about the size of the wheels meeting the new scale of the Speed Champions cars. In hindsight, my feelings are still unresolved, but the wheels certainly aren't a distraction from the overall design in the case of these two Lamborghinis. Speed Champions have always struck a balance between accuracy and playability, as they must (which is easy to lose sight of when you're nerding out over the size of wheels). This new scale of Speed Champions are a super nice size in hand and can drift around a table with ease. Looking forward to building the remainder of the new range!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO
- April 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome productI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthe build itself was a fun build with all the stickers. I liked the race finish ability to switch back and forth between red and green. It also liked the fact that the Urus had a cross axel, very helpful. I also like how the Urus has a moving hood.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO
- May 9th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0The good, the bad and the uglyDuqq |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set for the Huracan. Simple. That's a stunning car and the model really does it justice. Clever parts usage, clever techniques, it's challenging but fun to build and the end result is great. Then there's the Urus. A big ugly green lump. Not the most interesting to build and not much to look at. To make the cars look good you need patience and a steady hand to apply 50(!) stickers in total, some of them not easy to get straight. The start/ finish gantry. Please Lego, not another one! This set already contains more parts than other Speed Champion sets just in the cars, and apparently the Lamborghini license also costs more, so why add another 50 parts? The new 8-wide Speed Champion cars are €20 each. Add a fiver for the gantry and this set should have cost €45. Maybe €50 because of the higher number of parts. But €65? Would I recommend the set? Yes, just for the Huracan. Play value? It's a Speed Champions set. You get cars that roll, what more can you say? Value for money? No, not really. Buy this set at a discount if you can.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Lamborghini Urus ST-X & Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo EVO