Authentic LEGO® Star Wars™ starshipA detailed model with lots of LEGO features based on the starship from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
The main villain's transportKylo Ren's personal starship will play a central role for kids, as they play out action-packed LEGO Star Wars adventures.
Prepare for landing
Wings straighten for landing with a twist of the engine.
Prepare for takeoff
Wings tilt for flight when lifted into the air.
Wings also retract, just like in the movie.
Cockpit has space for 3 minifigures for great play action.
2 shooters underneath dial up the battle action.
A great selection of exciting LEGO Star Wars characters.
Includes 6 minifigures plus weaponsSupreme Leader Kylo Ren, General Pryde, a Sith Trooper, a First Order Stormtrooper and 2 Knights of Ren.
Play out space-faring LEGO® Star Wars™ adventures with 75256 Kylo Ren’s Shuttle. This brick-built version of the Supreme Leader’s personal transport ship from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie has lots of details to excite kids and collectors alike, such as a rotatable right engine for folding in the wings when landing and the ability to shorten the wings by folding the top part down. There's also an opening access ramp, 2 spring-loaded shooters and a cockpit with space to sit Supreme Leader Kylo Ren and 2 minifigures behind. As well as the Supreme Leader, this great LEGO Star Wars ship also includes General Pryde, a Sith Trooper, First Order Stormtrooper and 2 Knights of Ren for instant play action.
- Includes 6 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, General Pryde, a Sith Trooper, a First Order Stormtrooper and 2 Knights of Ren.
- Kylo Ren’s command shuttle features rotatable right engine for folding in the wings when landing, the ability to shorten the wings by folding the top part down, 2 spring-loaded shooters, lowering access ramp and a 3-minifigure cockpit.
- Weapons include Kylo Ren's Lightsaber, General Pryde's blaster pistol, the Sith Trooper's blaster rifle, the First Order Stormtrooper’s blaster and the Knights of Ren’s axe and mace.
- Includes a new-for-October-2019 Knights of Ren helmet design.
- Inspire role-play scenes from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie with Kylo Ren’s personal transport ship.
- Makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or just a Star Wars™ gift for any occasion.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ ship with wings extended measures over 13” (35cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 19” (50cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth the money very fun to buildRaphael | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I gotta say it was pretty nice and a very detailed LEGO set. It was really fun building it during quarantine!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren's Shuttle™
- August 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A well built, movie accurate buildbloodboyzz | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been collecting lego Star Wars sets for a while now and this is one of my favourites by far. Despite the sequel movies not being the best, I always enjoyed seeing this beauty of a ship up on the silver screen and trust me when I say that the Lego team have captured the look of the ship incredibly. it has a great minifigure selection and the ship itself has little to no floors at all. the cockpit space can only fit 3 minifigures and its boarding ramp isn't big enough to let figures walk on and off the ship, however this doesn't really bother me. If you are a fan of Star Wars and Lego, I would recommend this set to add to your collection or for a Childs toy. The Lego Star Wars has done an absolute ripper job on this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 days 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren's Shuttle™
- May 26th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Wolf78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIconic movie model of the Disney generation! Red/black/grey color scheme so does stand out. Could use a little more red in a few area's just to make it stand out more like on the guns. Wish it had a display stand (even if it was sold separately) for those who want to do a display, especially since it has 1 feature not listed: drop down cockpit/ramp! Moveable part's were most difficult to line up pins for yet patience get's it done. Why 3 firing laser bolts are included I don't understand as only 2 shot's are available.1 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceBecause three lasers are better than two! Really, it's because we know those pesky pieces can sometimes get lost. This way you have a spare just in case.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Kylo Ren's Shuttle™
- March 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Supreme Leader ArrivesWT62 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst of many reviews to come, so where to begin? I’m always looking to expand upon my Star Wars set collection, as it’s mainly what I do (few exceptions being the Disney blind bags and the two D2C sets), and enjoy it a lot. The fulfillment of adding another piece of the saga to my own shelves is always a delight! I ordered this a few days ago, and was happy with how fast it arrived. After a few hours, I had finally put together this hefty build of a shuttle, and I must say that it is an amazing set with very few drawbacks. Pros: -Hefty build lends itself to great durability -Spring shooters are well hidden, and work great -The rotating engine allowing the wings to split further is neatly integrated -The extra knobs to extend the wingtips are also great -Minifigures are amazing. The Knights of Ren and their master, Supreme Leader Kylo Ren are easily the best. Extra props to Pryde and the two troopers. Cons: -I don’t know if I messed something up, but it’s just that the wings have a tendency to lean, but it’s nothing too much to worry about. -Spring shooters easily get fired if you poke the technic beams, because of how the ship itself is handled. -If you own the 2015 version (I don’t), I would just say to modify it. But you should still most definitely get the figures.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Kylo Ren's Shuttle™