Item 1 of 7
Item 1 of 7
Hogwarts™ Students Acc. SetHarry Potter™
Temporarily out of stock
Skiing Santa Claus gift with online LEGO® purchase over $109, valid 1/12-24/12.*Learn more
Make any child’s Harry Potter™ role-play fun even more magical with the LEGO® Harry Potter Hogwarts™ Students Accessory Set (40419). From Gryffindor™, Harry Potter carries his wand and Marauder’s map. From Slytherin™, Draco Malfoy™ clutches a wand and an apple. From Hufflepuff™, Hannah Abbott holds her wand and a lantern. From Ravenclaw™, Cho Chang has a wand and a book – and there's even a bookshelf for the book to sit on when she's finished reading.
- Includes 4 Hogwarts™ student minifigures dressed in their House uniforms with accessories to enhance the play possibilities of any LEGO® Harry Potter™ playset.
- The Harry Potter™ minifigure has a wand and Marauder’s map; the Draco Malfoy™ minifigure has a wand and an apple; the Hannah Abbott minifigure has a wand and lantern; and the Cho Chang minifigure has a wand and a book.
- Also includes a buildable bookshelf.
- With 53 pieces, this versatile set is suitable for anyone aged 6 and up.
86% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- June 16th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Chocolate ChangWhy is LEGO using a chocolate color for Co Chang’s skin tone? The Patil twins might be this dark. Maybe. Or Dean Thomas. Cho Chang was probably put in to the Potterverse to add diversity as an Asian child (name is vaguely Chinese). And generally the Chinese have much lighter skin tones than this. The earlier minifig isn’t chocolate. And more true at least to the movies. LEGO needs another crayon in their skin tone palette.2 July 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We always want to make sure all builders feel included in LEGO® play, so we appreciate the feedback.Level of Difficulty2.0Build Time: 4 minsWas this helpful?35Hogwarts™ Students Acc. Set
- September 8th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Exclusive Cho and MapI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAt first you gasp when you see the price. Then you go all right it's four minifigs, and one of them is a previously unreleased one of Cho Chang. Besides, one of the items is the Marauder's Map. So in the end, slightly overpriced, but a nice collector's bag. I regret that the book page inside doesn't have a print of a charm or potion, since those are already available and wouldn't have needed to be exclusive. Hannah Abbott is a nice addition, why not Justin Finch-Fletchley for a change? Anyway, I'm rather glad I got the set, because it will allow me further creation of characters for a wider HP-themed lego set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Students Acc. Set
- July 5th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good FillerLeonis |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBought a few and swapped out the heads to fill up the castle with students instead of the same 4 main ones repeated over and over. I hope they release minifig packs of the different quidditch teams. My daughter is bummed she can’t put her minifig on the Hufflepuff team. Overall a good start for building up the Harry Potter Universe.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 3 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Students Acc. Set
- June 4th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not bad for a “Hogwarts Battle Pack”I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo be perfectly honest, I bought this set for the amazing new Marauder’s Map piece. It does not disappoint. The minifigures are all quite nice, with the following exceptions: -WHY that buttery yellow color instead of tan to represent blond hair? -Cho’s skin tone is laughably inaccurate...for the second time now. Overall, this is a cute little novelty set that is not quite consolation enough for the United States having to wait two extra months for the main wave of LEGO Harry Potter sets. Also, I feel like $15 is pushing the boundaries of reasonable. The Room of Requirement will only be $20, and it includes the same number of minifigures, two Patronuses, and about 140 more pieces!! Here’s hoping for a Hogwarts House Quidditch Players blister pack in the future! Finally, LEGO should really offer non-binary gender options for reviewers.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 4 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Students Acc. Set
Shop more like this: