Take Harry Potter fans on a secret mission!Kids role-play a fun story from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and dream up imaginative adventures of their own.
Packed with magical movie actionIncludes 3 popular minifigures, 2 animal Patronuses, a power shooter, mechanical Death Eater and a room full of surprises!
LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Room of Requirement
Secrets to discover
Kids slide a panel to reveal a hidden entrance to the room.
Spells to cast
Kids practice spells against the mechanical Death Eater.
Scenes to recreate
The rules explode off the wall, just like in the movie!
Fun to buildWith simple instructions included, kids aged 7 and up can build with confidence.
Many ways to playThis versatile set combines easily with other LEGO Harry Potter sets to inspire even more imaginative play possibilities.
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement (75966) transports young witches and wizards into a magical world as they join a group of friends on a secret mission to overcome powerful dark magic.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix™ role-play toy
Fans of Harry Potter can recreate classic movie moments and conjure up imaginative adventures of their own with Harry, Hermione Granger™ and Luna Lovegood™. Dumbledore's Army are practicing spells in the mysterious Room of Requirement. Kids can help Harry teach the Patronus charm. There’s a Hare for Luna and an Otter for Hermione. Power shooters fit into the minifigures’ hands and fire at the mechanical Death Eater toy. With a host of cool features and accessories, the magical fun will never end!
Magic, mystery and endless adventure
LEGO Harry Potter sets recreate action-packed scenes from the movies. With favorite characters, mythical creatures and familiar locations, these enchanting playsets bring the Wizarding World to life!
- Kids can role-play favorite Hogwarts™ stories with Dumbledore’s Army as they practice spells for their secret mission to defeat the forces of evil.
- Includes 3 minifigures with wands – Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Luna Lovegood™ – 2 animal Patronuses, power shooter, dummy Death Eater and a detailed room with a pillar, board and fireplace.
- Kids slide a panel then enter a hidden door for secret Defense Against the Dark Arts practice with Harry Potter™ and friends. There they can conjure up Patronuses, fire shooters and use cool features for imaginative fun.
- The LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement (75966) children’s building toy will transport boys and girls aged 7 and up to a world of magical make-believe and imaginative adventures at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- The full model, when connected, measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (19cm) long and 2" (6cm) deep. The different sections of the set can be attached in a variety of configurations to inspire new ways to play.
- This cool Harry Potter™ toy doesn’t need batteries, so kids get creative fun, imaginative role play and hands-on action and adventure whenever and wherever they want it.
- Simple, clear instructions get kids building and playing right away – and the fun doesn't stop there. The 3 cool minifigures look great on display or incorporated with other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys bring thrilling scenes from the movies to life! With popular characters, amazing creatures and cool locations, these feature-packed sets put the world of Harry Potter into kids’ hands.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – no need to use magic!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure every building set meets the highest safety standards in the world.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lots of detail packed in small spaceScuac | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter built this quickly and we love all the details (Cedric’s picture, the rules, patronuses, etc). Makes a great addition to the other HP castle sets. The only critic is that we don’t understand the choice of the blue translucent walls surrounding the entrance. Makes no sense, why not make it all uniform brick (it us supposed to be a hidden entrance).Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement
- January 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The set that brought me back to LEGO!!!Brooks33 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOK besides the fact that this is the set that brought me back into LEGO it also is an amazing set! It’s $20 and your getting 4 minifigures (I’m counting the dummy as one) that are all in some way exclusive plus 2 new molds for Patronus and a nice build! The three student minifigures although not new characters have wonderful new torsos specific to how the characters wear there cardigans and there accessories! (Harry having is unbuttoned cardigan, Hermionies being very neat and proper, and Luna having her necklace!) Plus you get an awesome death eater training dummy with exclusive prints that you can only get in the set! And for the Patronus they are 2 completely new molds for a hare and a otter and they are wonderful! I hope we see them normally colored in a city or something similar to that set! It also comes with a nice build imitating the entrance to the room of requirement! The build includes a very nice fire place, a sliding wall so you can make the room “magically appear”, and a unnecessary but welcome added play feature of unbridges rules that can fly off the wall! Plus a nice little side build of the mirror with pictures of lost ones! Overall this is a great set and the set that really inspired me to get back into LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement
- December 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pretty goodOmegaflowey736 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a really cool looking set, and the sliding door feature is pretty fun. I only have two complaints with this set: one is that it's a bit overpriced, it's $30 canadian, when it should be only $25 which is what originally turned me off this set, though I received it as a Christmas gift. My other complaint with this set (and the whole Harry Potter line in general) is that it's very hard to play with, particularly the figures. The reason behind this is that there is no way to emulate the spells other than the power blast pieces, which, though a good idea, still doesn't work the greatest.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement
- August 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!Benomaleno | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is well priced and well designed. It comes with a great selection of minifigures and new animal pieces for Hermione and Luna's patronuses that avid LEGO collectors will be quite pleased with. The set also packs some fun play functions in the training dummy figure and the decrees to knock off the wall. The build process was easy and short, but that is to be expected from a set of this scale and price. With this in mind the limited number of pieces make for a recognisable scene. Definitely recommend this set for anyone wanting to expand their Hogwarts display, or anyone wanting to find a cheap way to get their favourite characters!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement