Hogwarts™ Chamber of SecretsHarry Potter™
Choose your gift with any $109 purchase*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
The LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets (76389) playset is an impressive, collectible toy that is ideal for explorative play and display.
Authentic movie details
This versatile set includes well-known rooms, enchanting features and familiar characters from the Harry Potter movies. The Great Hall contains 2 long tables, Dumbledore’s golden-owl lectern and authentic accessories, such as the sorting hat. Just like in the movies, the Chamber of Secrets has an iconic circular entrance and a large statue with an opening mouth, which reveals a corridor from where the Basilisk snake enters the room. 10 minifigures are included to inspire imaginative play-and-display possibilities: Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Tom Riddle, Colin Creevey, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Luna Lovegood™, Gilderoy Lockhart, Albus Dumbledore™, Professor Sinistra and Nearly Headless Nick. There are collectible treats too: an exclusive, golden, anniversary Voldemort™ minifigure and 6 random wizard card tiles.
- The large, modular LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets (76389) playset is a versatile, stand-out toy that’ll enchant any fan of the Harry Potter movies.
- 10 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Ginny Weasley, Tom Riddle, Colin Creevey, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Luna Lovegood™, Gilderoy Lockhart, Albus Dumbledore™, Professor Sinistra and Nearly Headless Nick.
- Multiple, feature-packed rooms and familiar minifigures give kids endless possibilities to play out favourite movie scenes and create new narratives of their own.
- This magical, modular system lets kids aged 9 and up continue adding rooms to create an entire Hogwarts™ Castle.
- The set measures over 15.5 in. (40 cm) high, 15.5 in. (40 cm) wide and 4 in. (11 cm) deep and combines easily with other LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets for extra fun.
- Nearly Headless Nick is a special, glow-in-the-dark minifigure. The posable Basilisk has opening jaws, a head section with 2 rotatable joints, and a tail comprising 3 reconfigurable parts.
- Includes an exclusive, golden Voldemort™ minifigure to celebrate 20 years of magic with LEGO® Harry Potter™. Also includes 6 random wizard card tiles for kids to collect (16 in total).
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ toys contain favourite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO® building kits satisfy rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil demanding global safety standards.
This set goes great with...
- June 28th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun, flexible buildI would recommend this to a friend!Nice fun, varied build experience - not repetitive like some builds and split down into steps that pretty much complete one of the modular sections each. The details in this set are superb, from the great hall with the duelling tables and the hide-away sorting hat to the detail of the chamber of secrets itself. If you have the other 2021 modular sets then the way they blend together works really well to make a bigger set. The only niggle is the choice of minifigures - especially Luna Lovegood who, if memory serves correct, isn’t introduced till much later in the series than this set is based, but the rest are greatPlay Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets
- June 28th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hogwarts 20th Anniversary setsI would recommend this to a friend!Review for 76387 + 76387 + 76389: I love the "modular" Hogwarts Castle components, this is a really great concept! When combining sets there are unfortunately only 6 "basement" units versus 11 upper storey units and matching them as designed, no configuration works without using an upper storey at ground level. I love the chocolate frog collectible wizard card concept but there is a typographical error in the instructions where Garrick Ollivander is used for the Rowena Ravenclaw tile. Of my 19 tiles, I have 11 unique tiles. Four of them are triplicates which makes me wonder just how random the distribution really is. Still wondering what the potions book labelled "YY" (from 76389) is supposed to represent.Play Experience4.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets
- July 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingMegster |I would recommend this to a friend!Being a big Harry Potter fan, I was over the money when I got this. Comes in little packets so you don't have to find all the items in the box to each section. The booklet is about 160 pages but isnt that differcalt to understand. Took me just over 2 days to build and omg it looks amazing, will defo be getting more harry potter lego setaPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets
- August 14th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good build, 1 problem thoughIsabella |I would recommend this to a friend!I thought that this was an absolutely excellent product and it had so many great things about it. The details were great and all of the different things that you can do with this set are extraordinary. However, I do have a lot of the other Harry Potter Lego sets and I have noticed that there have been a change in how the castle looks. For example in the Whomping Willow set, the Great Hall, the Clocktower and the Astronomy tower the Hogwarts castle roof has been grey, while now it has changed to green? I still love this set but I feel like it just doesn’t match so well with the others. No problem though.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Chamber of Secrets