Be part of the action with the LEGO® City police as they call in Chase McCain to help stop the crook escaping with the loot in the stolen sports car. This set features a police helicopter with spinning rotors and a lowering winch with hook, police pursuit car, stolen sports car and a barrier. Includes four minifigures.
- Includes four minifigures: a pilot, police officer, crook and an exclusive for spring 2017 Chase McCain.
- Features a police helicopter, police pursuit car and a sports car.
- Police helicopter features spinning rotors, removable cockpit canopy and a lowering winch with hook.
- Police pursuit car features a rear spoiler.
- Sports car features space in the back for money bills and gold bars.
- Use the police pursuit car to try and catch the crook.
- Call in the police helicopter to assist in the capture.
- Lower Chase McCain into the stolen car using the helicopter’s winch.
- Accessory elements include a walkie-talkie, handcuffs, two gold bars, two money bills, plus a buildable barrier.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Features an exclusive-for-spring-2017 Chase McCain minifigure.
- Helicopter with rotor blades measures over 4” (11cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 10” (26cm) wide.
- Police pursuit car measures over 1” (4cm) high,4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Sports car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great vehicle designs. Shame about the Stickers..Anothername | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is a great, useful accompaniment to a Lego city or street scene (for adults who own modular builds aswell as children). Both road vehicles are good-looking yet simple in design. The sports car has a sleek style that I think is rather impressive. I'd prefer to have had car doors attached, but this isn't a big issue. But I do have a bigger issue in the amount of stickers needed. I can't believe young children really acquire much fun in putting stickers on their Lego, especially if they're struggling to get them on to look professional. I had an enormous dislike of attaching stickers on toys when I was eight-& ten-years-old, let alone as a grown-up. In regards to sitting a mini-fig in the open centre space of the helicopter (or the difficulty of it), I've realised that one can open up the engine & tail / roof section as one piece relatively easily and put the figure in the slightly enclosed, far-end space. That way, they're not having to sit slightly awkwardly in the middle open area. Of course, you'll never actually be able to see them once you reattach the roof piece. Apart from that, I think the helicopter is both authentic and aesthetically pleasing in its overall look. There is just one further point of note that I think needs addressing, and it's not just specific to this set, but to other Lego sets I have acquired recently. The hair & hat pieces that sit on the mini-figures head don't really connect properly. They fall off relatively easily. You cannot turn a mini-figs head left or right without easily removing (or knocking off) the hair/hat piece. In fact, you can't even pick-up a mini fig off studs without easily removing their hair/hat piece only. This is incredibly frustrating! I've noticed this on all the mini figs from the City, Creator 3 in 1 and Expert lines. No one else seems to be mentioning this. Having had much experience with handling and playing with Lego during the 1990s, I never had (and still don't have) any difficulties with adjusting the mini fig heads with their hair/hat pieces still attached from that period of time. Lego should address this. Thank you.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45High-speed Chase
- in about 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWSOME LEGO SET!!!legocitylover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is the best high-speed chase set Lego has made yet. the mini figures are awesome Chase McCain is my favorite his new suit looks better than his old one in my opinion the male police officer looks cool too plus this is the only set he comes in and he appears on all the police boxes this year the pilot looks great too as for the crook it looks like he's trying to disguise himself as a construction worker while it wouldn't fool the police still you can't blame a guy for trying. the vehicles in this set are amazing I like the new 6 stud wide police cars Lego is coming out with and this police car is certainly one of my favorites. the crooks car is really cool looking its nice that the crook gets a place to neatly store his money while he's getting away. the helicopter is really great too however Chase can't stand or even sit inside he can only lay down but that's not so bad also hooking up the crook car to make it stop is pretty unrealistic and would probably snap the cable however if Chase hooks the car and then the helicopter lifts the back tires of it then that would be more affective. P.S all three vehicles in this set appears in the 2017 Lego city undercover game as well as three mini figures: Chase McCain(obviously),the male police officer and the helicopter pilot.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55High-speed Chase
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Legand, RETURNS!!!!!kingoffire6873 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBack in early December I was looking at the new Lego city police sets when I stumbled upon the High - speed chase. Anyway in early January I looked at the back of the instructions and there HE was! Chase Mc Cain advertising for the NEW Lego city undercover game! Anyway, review. Pros: Cool helicopter! Re-suited Chase Mc Cain. Good selection of minifigs. Same officer as on the top of the box! Two cars. Winch on the Copper. Cons: Slightly hard to build. I don't know about you but tying the rope is hard! Overall, great set but some parts of it are hard to build. better start chasing, Chase!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55High-speed Chase
- in 8 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Diverse setAgent0013 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really well rounded. With a sleek sports car like that, they'd have to call in the chopper! I like the 1x2 money and gold bar tiles.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55High-speed Chase