Item 1 of 19
Item 1 of 19
Bricks and LightsClassic
Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over $169, valid 10/01-27/01 while stocks last.*Learn more
Kids can get doubly creative with this fun LEGO® set. First by building cool models, and second by transforming them into shadow puppets using Light Brick Shadow Casters! From building bricks to shadow plays Kids aged 5 and up will be captivated when their mini-models become cool shadow images! Imaginations will run wild as images move, shrink and enlarge, inspiring endless storytelling activities. With 12 fun LEGO toys for kids to make – a castle, face, princess, bat, rooster, crook, pirate ship, owl, ghost, windmill, shark and a dinosaur – plus extra bricks to build creations of their own, anything can happen! And, when the 2 Shadow Casters come into action, the shadow plays never stop! Kids build skills as they design, display and create! LEGO Classic sets put ideas and inspiration into young hands. Simple guides for the fun models soon get kids started with their indoor activities. As they discover the joy of constructing creations of their own, they acquire skills that are key to future success.
- Introduce kids to fun construction with 12 mini-models – then watch them transform their model into an awesome shadow puppet! With 2 Light Brick Shadow Casters, the imaginative play possibilities are endless.
- There are 12 LEGO® toys to make – a castle, funny face, princess, bat, rooster, crook, pirate ship, owl, ghost, windmill, shark and a dinosaur – plus extra bricks for kids to build their own toys.
- Kids choose a model, build it, play with it, project its shadow, use the second LightBrick Shadow Caster to add another image and let their imaginations run wild as they invent cool stories with their shadow puppets!
- Great Christmas holiday, birthday or theater gift for kids aged 5 and up who would enjoy the endless creative pleasure of LEGO® brick building and shadow puppet storytelling.
- Measuring over 8” (22cm) long, the Light Brick Shadow Caster is ideal for small fingers to operate. As well as the 12 models to build, there are extra bricks left over for kids to get creative with models of their own.
- Light Brick batteries are included (2 x LR41), so kids can start projecting shadow shows without delay. And, of course, the hands-on model building is powered solely by children’s imaginations.
- Is this a gift for a new LEGO® builder? No problem! Simple instructions help them get started in no time. And if the instructions go missing, you can download a new set from LEGO.com/buildinginstructions.
- LEGO® Classic sets stimulate endless open-ended play with awacky mix of bricks, pieces, ideas and inspiration. Developing kids’ creative-thinking skills has never been so fun and easy!
- LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratches and stretches LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be sure the toy is safe for yourchild.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Lego Set For Creative PlayI would recommend this to a friend!This set is much fun and is great for creative play! I did not tell my daughter what the point of the light brick was, and we just built them together. Then I showed her that they create shadow images and she was amazed. She quickly started building her own items to cast shadows in our hallways. I love the booklet provided that gives you ideas of things to build like a bat and rooster. These bricks have really brought out the creative side of my daughter. I highly enjoyed spending my time building these with her and creating adventures with the characters we created. These bricks are fun and educational.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
- December 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Nephew LOVED This Set72320 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI bought this for my great nephew for Christmas. Due to the pandemic, I visited them early and his mom said he could open it. He was excited to get more LEGO. When his dad built the light brick mechanism he went over the moon. He ran to the bathroom (the nearest dark room) and listening to his excitement through the door was worth the price of the set. The two of them built several of the shapes for him to try. The addition of the light bricks really boosts this set, but it also includes some fun bricks you don't often see. All-in-all, it was a triumph. I now wait to hear about the reaction from the other great nephew I bought the set for.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0These are really FunGuera |I would recommend this to a friend!The Bricks and Lights Legos are really cool and fun to play with. My son has been playing with these for days. He loves Legos, one of his favorite toys toys play with. He has made alot of different things with these since we got them. Very easy for his age to play with. He really likes that there is 2 light up bricks which is awesome. The legos are made very well with hard plastic, very durable and will last forever. Comes with instructions booklet also which is nice so you can understand more in making what you want to make. Legos are awesome and so much fun.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
- August 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatI would recommend this to a friend!My kids absolutely love this bricks and lights LEGO set! So many different designs in the booklet! They also have even been exploring with making their own shadow characters to put on the end of the light! It’s fairly easy to put together and some of the designs in the booklet are harder than others but none are impossible. It is a great addition to our LEGO collection.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
Shop more like this: