Item 1 of 13
Item 1 of 13
Cool car and performance stage comboLet kids role-play going to a gig at Heartlake City beach in a funky open-top car they'll love to display in their bedroom.
Pop-star performances for little buildersKids can imagine they're putting on a show or pickingup friends in a car for a fun out-on-the-town role-play experience.
LEGO Friends Andrea's Car & Stage
Jam on the go
Stage speakers also fit on car to give it a serious stereo.
Kids can dress up Andrea's look with the cool fabric skirt.
Entertaining the crowd
Budding performers can imagine singing or playing the sax.
Easy-to-use digital building instructionsUsing Digital Instructions PLUS via the LEGO Life app, kids aged 6+ can zoom, rotate and visualize the set as they build.
Includes Andrea and Roxy mini-dollsPlus a parrot figure, saxophone, ice cream cone and fabric skirt.
What could be more exciting than cruising to a concert on the beach in a cool roadster with your besties? Help kids feel the excitement of going to see live music with their friends with LEGO® Friends Andrea’s Car & Stage (41390) — they’ll feel very grown-up indeed! LEGO Friends pop star Andrea can switch between singing into the mic and playing the saxophone, so kids can explore a range of performing talents. Sweet ride A roofless roadster is the type of car any kid aspires to drive! And this cool, candy-colored toy car for kids will take pride of place in any bedroom. There’s space for 2 mini-dolls, while fitting the speakers of the LEGO stage to the car’s LEGO boombox allows for interactive play. Build in full effect Download the LEGO Life app and let kids get the most out of their creative play. In addition to the easy-to-follow printed instructions, this set comes with Instructions PLUS, which lets them zoom, rotate and view a ‘ghost' build on their device, for building fun from every angle!Building Instructions
- Do you know a child who loves motors and music? Then this set is for them! Let them imagine picking up friends in a cool LEGO® car to watch a concert. Or they can pretend to be the star performing on the toy stage.
- Inside the box you’ll find everything kids need to build a cool open-top LEGO® car with a LEGO boombox. There are also 2 mini-dolls, a parrot figure and a toy stage on which LEGO Friends pop star Andrea performs.
- Kids can pop 2 mini-dolls in the car and drive them around. They can then decorate their ride by adding the toy stage’s speakers to the LEGO® boombox. They’ll also love customizing Andrea’s look by dressing her in a fabric skirt.
- Boys and girls aged 6+ who seek the spotlight will love being the star with Andrea's Car & Stage (41390) toy playset. This LEGO® set makes a great birthday or holiday gift for kids wanting to add to their toy car garage.
- The LEGO® car is just over 1” (4cm) high and 4” (12cm) long – small enough to pop into a backpack to take on a playdate. And to make it really stand out, kids can customize it with bricks from their other LEGO sets.
- Andrea’s stage is garlanded with lights. These don’t need batteries to twinkle, just children’s imaginations, so the creative play can start straight away.
- All LEGO® sets come with easy-to-follow printed instructions, but this one also uses Instructions PLUS. Simply download the LEGO Life app and help your child see their construction come to life in a digital dimension!
- Introduce your child to the welcoming world of Heartlake City and let their imagination set sail on a voyage of adventure, with their best LEGO® friends by their side.
- LEGO® sets meet the highest industry standards plus our own quality criteria. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- The LEGO Group tests its bricks and accessories to the max to ensure that every one of its toy playsets meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $199!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars
- July 2nd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My daughters first LEGO set...MjsMomma10212 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI have a 7 year old daughter, Makayla. Who was recently diagnosed with ADHD, her father and I thought LEGO’s would help with her lack of focus and patience. However, she has rarely showed interest in LEGO’s. She does enjoy watching The LEGO friends series on Netflix, So when we took her to the LEGO store she immediately was drawn to the Friends collection. We of course wanted every kit, and were blown away with excitement because of how many different sets, and collections there are. The 3 of us decided on getting just one for now to see how well she does. The prices for these sets and all other collection sets are very reasonable. Once we arrived home she couldn’t wait to open it and get building. We walked her through all the steps, and it was very easy for her (With our help) to put together. The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because there were multiples of the same shaped piece but in different color. It doesn’t say or tell you anywhere in the instructions which color piece(s) to use with each item etc. We had to take the car apart a few times because we used the wrong color pieces in the wrong places. This could just be due to the way we chose to unpack the pieces and put together. Regardless I am extremely pleased with my purchase. Once I finish this review I am going to purchase a few more sets from this collection. I hope this review will be helpful to other first time LEGO parents! Goodluck :)16 March 2020Marine, Customer ServiceHello there, Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear that she had fun building her set! We try to make our instructions as easy to read as possible for you to use the correct part in your build. If that's helpful you can also view the instructions for our sets online on LEGO.build/BI-BV or by downloading the LEGO® Building Instructions app.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Andrea's Car & Stage
1 of 1