Add a classic ship to your LEGO® Star Wars collection with Yoda’s Jedi Starfighter. The diminutive Jedi Master’s craft of choice features folding wings, front-and-top-opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2 behind, and two laser cannons and spring-loaded shooters. Includes a minifigure and R2-D2.!
- Includes a Yoda minifigure and R2-D2 figure.
- Features folding wings, front-and-top-opening minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2 behind, and two laser cannons and spring-loaded shooters.
- Open the cockpit, load up Yoda and R2-D2, and then fly to the stars.
- Also includes Yoda's Lightsaber and extra shooter ammo.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8-12.
- Measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- February 25th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Neat take on a familiar modelI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first set from the Clone Wars cartoon we've gotten since 2014, and it's impressive. It scales relatively nicely with the previous two Jedi Interceptors (Anakin's and Obi-Wan's), its wings really make it look like the predecessor of the TIE Interceptor, (like the ARC-170 to the Z-95 to the X-wing), and it's just pleasing to look at next to the rest of my Republic navy collection. At a price point of $25.00, it's absolutely worth picking up on sight. If I had to complain about anything, the back of the ship seems a bit hollow/underdeveloped, and an option for lightsaber storage is always appreciated, but those are just nitpicks. Well worth the money, and makes a great addition to your collection.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- January 6th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set and value for moneyAndy0486 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice little set that was more than I expected for sure. The ship was more complex than it looks. Great set for the money I think.Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- April 4th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0It's not bad, but I don't know what it's for?Purchased for: SelfWhilst perusing the local supermarket and picking up Luke's Landspeeder, I also spotted this chap, a fighter craft flown by none other than the irrepressible Yoda! Wait, what? Yoda, in a Starfighter? Now I'll admit to not paying that much attention to the prequels, but I genuinely don't recall Yoda in a plane. On Dagobah, yes. In the imperial council chambers, yes. In space, flying a craft? Nope. The ship itself is actually a very tidy build, in an unusual colour for Star Wars fighters. It's a very solid construction and mostly interesting to build, but as usual for quad wing Jedi designs, it gets a bit repetitive at the wing building stage. Still, hardly Lego's fault the good guys appreciate symmetry. The ship has a good spot for standing Yoda in (as he's short, he isn't afforded bending minifig legs), but there's absolutely nowhere for his light sabre to go. Yoda himself is a lovely design and his droid companion is... hold on, R2-D2? Since when did... oh, never mind, I don't even know where this ship featured! But this does mean I now have nearly as many R2s as Stormtroopers. Lots of Stormtroopers is a good thing, but so many R2s is just silly. Why is he in so many sets? I'll confess, the sole reason I bought it was so I could have a Yoda figure. For some reason, I've never been able to grab any other set with this tiny green Jedi in it and he's waaaay too big a character to be missing out on. It cost me twenty quid, but that's too much to pay for a missing figure and, to be honest, I'm glad the ship itself is a smart looking thing or I'd have been really annoyed with myself.20 April 2017Jonathan, Consumer Service Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesOne of the wonderful extras you can get from discovering a new LEGO® kit is also discovering the massive world behind the characters in the set itself. Yoda and R2-D2 actually go on missions together in Star Wars™: The Clone Wars™. I don't want to spoil the story too much, but they do go on a few adventures in this starfighter. When we look further into the massive world of Star Wars, we start to see how often our favorite characters pop up. It is only fitting that R2 is featured in multiple kits, because just like the movies we want to see the droid in action.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™
- February 14th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant Little SetTonksM |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAn easy build, but with some great detail, and a joy to build. The small craft is quite close to its Clone Wars counterpart, and the Whills logos on either side of the cockpit are a nice addition. The fact that this set contains R2-D2 just sweetens the deal for me.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yoda's Jedi Starfighter™