Build this LEGO® version of the iconic Yellow Submarine from the famous 1968 film, and journey back to Pepperland with the Fab Four! The submarine features a removable top for easy play, a cockpit that accommodates the included John, Paul, George and Ringo minifigures, two rotating propellers, four periscopes, an adjustable rudder, plus assorted accessory elements that The Beatles have collected on their journey. The set also includes a Jeremy figure. An ideal gift for fans of LEGO® and The Beatles, it’s great for role-play or to create a colorful retro display.
- Includes 4 minifigures: John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, plus a Jeremy figure.
- Yellow Submarine features a removable top, cockpit that fits all four Beatles minifigures, four rotating periscopes, two rotating propellers and an adjustable rudder, plus a removable display stand.
- Also includes a minifigure display stand.
- Accessory elements include John's telescope, Paul's 1x2 ‘Love' tile, Ringo's round 2x2 ‘half a hole' tile, George's submarine motor and Jeremy's apple.
- Build an authentic replica of the Yellow Submarine in LEGO® bricks.
- Great for display or role-playing scenes from the iconic 1968 film.
- Includes a booklet about the LEGO® fan/designer and the Yellow Submarine.
- This set includes over 550 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 10+.
- Yellow submarine measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Submarine display stand measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 3”(10cm) deep.
- Minifigure display stand measures over 4” (12cm) wide, 1” (4cm) deep and under 1” (1.6cm) high.
- January 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice oneaCactus | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJust finished building this, first Lego set I have bought for many years though have bought a few minifigs recently, Quite easy to build but I was caught out by there being a few spare pieces. Early on in the build while part way through putting together the contents of bag1 I looked at the remaining bricks and thought I was short of one small part as the build up to that point had been symmetrical and I could only see one small red piece,Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yellow Submarine
- September 7th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pure awesomeness!Fernando | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was an awesome and fun build I Love the Beatles and was stoked to see it at my local LEGO store so I had to pick it up. I built it in about 2 hours while watching TV but this set should be owned by every Beatles fan. The submarine has great detail inside and out and all the minifigsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yellow Submarine
- October 29th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0No, There's No "Boxing Button"GarcianSmith | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt only feels like Yesterday that I heard that the Yellow Submarine was getting an early release in Liverpool (not Blackburn, Lancashire). So, today I got myself A Ticket to Ride and visited the Town Where I (Wasn't) Born and popped into the LEGO store. With a Little Help From My Friends there, I bought this groovy set and rushed home. The set itself is absolutely beautiful, with intricate detail and lots of bright colours (especially, well, yellow). It's not difficult to put together and so I feel confident I can recommend this to an aspiring LEGO builder of any ability. The minifigures are an absolute highlight. John, Paul, George and Ringo and brilliantly detailed with two faces on the head piece, depending on how you want them to feel. It also comes with a nice stand, as well as accessories that you may recognise from the movie! The set is completed with a small stand (where Jeremy sits). Play wise, there are two detachable segments that can be removed to view the insides of the Submarine (and store both the accessories and The Fab Four). It's a pretty fun set to mess around with. Overall, I spent around an hour and a half building this, so you're certainly not going to have A Hard Day's Night. For some, the price of the set for what you get may seem too high, but if you're like me and both a LEGO and The Beatles fan, this is absolutely worth the cost. So, I'm going to take care of this Eight Days a Week and look forward to, hopefully, more Fab Four sets because - as they say - Tomorrow Never Knows. Excellent.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yellow Submarine
- November 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Submarine check! Now where's my Octopus' Garden?reluctantprime | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI may not have been alive to see the rise of the Beatles, but their music has meant so much to me growing up. I thank my folks repeatedly for their musical influences on me. I found this at my local Toys R Us on 10.31.16. Not only was it the first Halloween, in nearly a decade, when it wasn't rainy and cold, but I got off work and found this waiting for me at TRU. This was an instant purchase and I had a $5.00 coupon to cover the tax pretty much. This is a solid brick build with a fun/whimsical use of colors and printed tiles. The set comes in numbered bags 1-5. I'm so happy that there are NO Stickers in this set! Lego better be careful as soon I will expect all printed materials in their higher end collector sets. This piece holds a lot of nostalgia for me. I thoroughly enjoyed the build. Both the base and the sub itself are very solid. There is just enough room for the figures and their accessories. The use of color throughout was spot on. I never thought of using hot dogs as railing pieces, but the look works. I always love finding new and interesting brick techniques in these sets. This set can be played with or displayed. I would have no issue giving this sub to a 6-7-year-old to play with. The figure detail is great and I love the use of hair pieces here. This piece is definitely for collectors, Beatles fans, and children alike. Pros: Colorful pieces, solid build, highly detailed mini figures, display stand/base, high level of play value, nostalgia evoking, great conversation piece, appeals to many age groups, just looks cool Cons: NonePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Yellow Submarine