- Skull Warrior
Put the freeze on intruders to the ancient city with the ferocious Skull Warrior! Repel approaching LEGO® BIONICLE® heroes by unleashing six successive shots from the huge Freeze Bow rapid shooter. Activate the battle bash function and overcome any opponent in close combat. Rip off their masks with the hook blade and channel their elemental power to awaken more of the Skull Warrior’s undead comrades!
- Features a Skull mask and mask pop-off trigger, shell with cool metallic-effect chest decoration, battle bash function, Freeze Bow rapid shooter, hook blade, silver-colored bones, translucent rib cage and posable joints
- Turn the wheel to activate the battle arm!
- Rip off LEGO® BIONICLE® hero masks with the hook blade
- Fire the Freeze Bow rapid shooter!
- Durable design for intense action play
- Stands over 7” (20cm) tall
- Combine with 70792 Skull Slicer and 70793 Skull Basher to create a multi-headed warrior using building instructions available online at LEGO.com/BIONICLE/bi
- July 28th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A great set, from a great linePot8o |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfToday I recently bought Skull warrior, and wow was I surprised at how much I would like this set unfortunatly, where I live the set was pretty expensive, and shop@home doesn't ship here let me get started Build: a nice easy build, the complexity comes from the bow and gearbox, and I appreciate the complexity. Pros: -New parts The new parts are absolutely amazing, the bone piece is a solid piece, it feels strong too, the staff piece is another really cool part, with a lot of detail gone into it the chest plate is really nice, along with the recolour of the small HF torso in silver, which is a really nice inclusion for all the sets the best piece in this entire set to me personally, is the amazingly detailed mask, the infected mask of ice looks cool too I am also a sucker for trans blue -The Weapons the spear itself is nothing special, but I do like the piece used now, the bow this bow is awesome, I love the parts Lego used for it, and the inclusion of the trans blue blaster is nice too A nice amount of parts I can use for MOCing too :P -The Execution of the idea this is meant to be part of an army of warriors, and I think that looks nice, it does fit as an army building set, which is super cool I like CONS: -Trans Orange this really annoys me on slicer, warrior, and scorpio of course, haven't gotten the rest of the sets due to the previously mentioned price issues I have here in malta (yes I know, it says I live in italy, but there is no option for other :P) but the orange really doesn't fit it, except for the eyes I get it, the orange represents them being revived or something but it really doesn't look good on it -red pins Dangit lego, I know you still produce them in black, so why don't you use them on more sets :P Final Verdict: I didn't mention the gearbox because by now, everyone knows its a great edition to this line, and I commend Lego for it Also, can someone tell me whats with the random pin in the chest? Is it for the combo model? I really wish I could get all these sets for cheap, or buy them on Shop@home, but hey at least I got the set I give it an 8/10, probably the second/third best set of the summer wave.Play Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Skull Warrior
- January 11th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My First Villain!Darter |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set in September as I wanted some good fights with my Toa. The box really drew me in with the bow seen rather then the spear. I got this one first as I wanted the bow on a Villain. The build was normal and I have become used to it after building all six Toa. I do not like all the technic I wish that they were more like Hero Factory in the building category. The Bow: The bow is a nice one but I find that the six shooter is not that powerful compared to a ball shooter that Hero Factory used. The fact that all you are shooting is small plastic pellets compared to large ball going very fast makes the bow seem weak. The shooting part itself is like a much better Cordak blaster from 2007. The Spear: This weapon is the main one I use as it seems more powerful. The prongs and hooks on the blade are a nice touch and make it useful as a weapon as you can grab mask from enemies without much hassle. I like how it can mount on the back of the body and serve as a sidearm. The Skull Warrior: The mask is perfect and really helps make this look like a creepy skeleton like he is. The use of the bone pieces that look like bone pieces are amazing as it makes the figure look skinny and small in a good way rather then just a lack of armor. I actually got the Lord Of Skull Spiders first and he stinks in his role as a Villain hence the title. Overall: This is a good set and really goes well with Kopaka and is a good buy for people wanting to play with these figures. I think that the price is okay but I remember getting figures this size for $10 rather then $15. Good buy for a collector wanting the skull army.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Skull Warrior