Year of the Tiger gift with LEGO® purchase over 880 kr, valid 10/01-06/02 while stocks last.*Learn more
Kids can expand any LEGO® set or collection with these cool, treat-sized Minifigures Series 22 (71032) toys for ages 5+. This new-for-January-2022 series features a great lineup of exclusive LEGO people and characters to collect and display or to take independent or group play in imaginative new directions.
Outstanding collection of fun
Children and adult fans can say “Hi!” to an updated, limited-edition range of creative characters, including Bird-watcher, Chili Costume Fan, Figure Skating Champion, Forest Elf, Horse and Groom, Night Protector, Racoon Costume Fan, Robot Repair Tech, Space Creature, Snow Guardian, Troubadour and Wheelchair Racer.
Each finely crafted, highly detailed LEGO minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with one or more accessories and a collector’s leaflet, making a great little gift that will put a smile on anyone’s face.
- Unexpected characters – Encourage endless play with these cool LEGO® Minifigures Series 22 (71032) bags. A fun surprise treat for kids and fans of any age
- Collectible fun in a bag – 1 of 12 unique, buildable LEGO® characters to reveal, plus one or more accessories and a collector’s leaflet. A great addition to any collection
- For kids of all ages – LEGO® Minifigures characters appeal to any kid aged 5 and up, inspiring imagination and helping build creativity and confidence through individual play or with friends
- Great ‘just because’ treat – These high-quality, limited-edition minifigures and accessories make a perfect unexpected gift any time
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards
- January 7th, 2022Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great 22 Set MinifiguresI would recommend this to a friend!A great set nice to see Lego minifigures instead of Licensed figures, Love the blind bags swaps make great population for my lego city. Only complaint as a collector of the minifigures there are no display cases for 12 figures if we are going to continue with just 12 in a set can we have a display case in keeping with the 8 and 16 figure display cases it ruins the display of the figures not having suitable cases. Love the Toucan & girl ideal for rooftop garden. The Pony girl and Acorn boy great for woodland park. May there be more lego figures to come. My comicon figures are far too numerous they are spillng out onto the roads. Deane for Torville was a long time coming but, what a pair they make.Play Experience5.0Value for Money3.0Was this helpful?55Series 22
- January 12th, 2022Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love the CMF!GBC-Fan |I would recommend this to a friend!My son and I have always enjoyed the CMF series. Even when a figure seems a little boring, we always find a place for it in our builds. Series 22 doesn’t disappoint and offers great new pieces and animals. Especially happy with the addition of the dark purple space torso (LEGO- please release an air tank in the same color… I’ll buy a set just for that). As for the complaints folks have about the blind bags. I understand the frustration if you’re buying online. My son and I have created an almost bonding experience standing in the LEGO aisle at the store fidgeting with bags until we find the complete set.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Series 22
- January 4th, 2022Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0MiniFig2022I would recommend this to a friend!Well done. Not to hard to manipulate and find the one, I was looking for. Each one are awesome, well done one the Olympic wheel chair love I actually both more to add to my other set in my collection. Well done again on this minifig collection LegoCreatorPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Series 22
- January 6th, 2022Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun series, but flawed systemI would recommend this to a friend!I’m a fan of this series, but I feel like the blind bag/box approach could have drawbacks. Since the shape and weight of these sets differ, it’s pretty easy to figure out the contents of a bag, and for most duplicates are probably undesirable. I’m guessing this will lead to very high rates of return for unopened bags, which I can imagine is a burden on an already strained supply chain and an inconvenience to budget minded customers. Maybe I’m wrong though and people really enjoy the mystery of the bag or that aspect promotes spontaneous buys… but I thought I’d put the idea out there.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Series 22