Visit the beachside Old Fishing Store, featuring a shop packed with fishing-themed elements, and a connected watchtower with a 360-degree viewing balcony and office on the lower level. Ideal for display and role-play, this model has 2 removable roofs, an opening back wall in the shop for easy access, 4 minifigures, cat and 3 seagull figures, as well as loads of other cool details and elements to fire up the imagination.
- Includes 4 minifigures: a captain, fisherman, fisherwoman and a child, plus cat and 3 seagull figures.
- Old Fishing Store features a detailed exterior, shop and connected lookout tower with office, all standing on a sand-colored LEGO® 32x32 baseplate with rock-style elements.
- Exterior features steps to the front and side doors of the store, railings, a tap with 2 pipes with meters on the back wall, ventilator and assorted elements including: ‘Anton's Bait Shop' sign (2x4 tile), opening times sign, ‘gone fishin’’ sign, anchor, barrel, 2 tires with chains, 3 crates with 2 fish and transparent ice-style elements, 4 fish hanging on hooks, 2 life preservers, box of hooks (1x2 tile), and a toolbox with a drill, oil can and wrench.
- Shop features an opening back wall and removable roof with mismatched timber-style elements and decorative stickers, 2 ceiling light elements, 2 opening entrance doors, 2 glass-style windows, green and beige floor tiles, 4 opening windows, shop counter, display racks, plus assorted elements including: cash register, mug, bottle, hook boxes, cash, desktop lamp, 2 oars, fishing gear including rods, harpoons and fishing nets, 3 diving helmets, 3 oxygen tanks, 4 diving flippers, a sextant, decorated map tile, TNT box, plus a spider and spider's web under the floor.
- Lookout tower lower level features an office with 2 opening windows, boarded-up window with newspaper sticker, desk, chair, lamp and newspaper elements, plus a ladder to the upper level.
- Lookout tower upper level features a removable roof with a weather vane, 2 opening windows, 360-degree viewing balcony, plus assorted elements including a telescope, flag, ship’s wheel, lantern and 2 decorative crabs.
- Great for display or role-play fun.
- Includes a booklet about the fan designer and LEGO® designer of this set.
- This set includes over 2,045 pieces.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- July 18th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0OMG, LEGO give this guy a job!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot sure what I can say that others haven’t said before me. Give this guy a job! I LOVED this set, and I’m not really a big collector of the city type kits. It just looked so interesting that I couldn’t resist. It also sits well with a few of the other beach type sets I have. When building this set I had so much fun. The level of detail is incredible. None of the steps felt repetitive. It’s just awesome. Playability. Wow. Just wow. It’s so well thought out. Big sections come off easily to allow fingers access without compromising structure of the overall look of the piece. It’s also great for display. I can’t wait to start taking some photos of the little guys running the store. I think all that is missing is a small fishing dinghy :) Just get on and buy it! Little people will need help though as the build is tricky in that you need to pay attention to the steps, but well explained. I did have a “But you never have a 1x2 plate spare... where the...? Doh!” moment, followed by some tricky disassembly to add the part where it should be ;)Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Fishing Store
- July 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun build for the whole family!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy 9 and 4 yr old boys helped me build this set . It was so much fun as we could all find something to build . Love the details, right down to the bait shop accessories, ice cubes to out the fish in, and various seagulls (my 4 yr old’s favourite). The colour scheme is awesome too and we love the multicoloured roof shingles. The fact that the entire wall of the bait shop opens up gives the set more play factor potential . Very sleek set for display as well . Hoping to get the Lighthouse set that’s just gone into review once it comes out :DPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Fishing Store
- May 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Lego ExperienceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first time I experience Lego. It was really fun. The details are well-designed. I love the details.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Fishing Store
- December 31st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun with supurb detail, love itkiwibrox |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBuilt this in five or six sessions but hard to hold out working on this as detail evolved, some very clever building techniques and tons of accessories so the inside of the shop is a feast for the eye. One of my favourites and a real credit to original designer and Lego Making this. When your fitting out shop you may struggle if you have big fat fingers like me but not too bad if you take your time. The tiles used to clad the outside with ability to pose a few at angles add to the charm of this great set. Its also bigger than you think, almost like the modulars as it pretty much fills a 32x32 baseplate and is at least 20 bricks high.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Old Fishing Store