Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 860 kr.*Learn more
Small parts and Ball.
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 24 September 2020
One tower - countless adventures!There's a world of imaginative role-play for Harry Potter fans to explore inside this thrill-packed tower.
Filled to the turrets with funThe 971-piece set contains iconic rooms, popular characters, fun accessories and endless magical possibilities.
Iconic astronomy tower
Kids will recognise rooms from the Harry Potter films.
The Ravenclaw dormitory
The ideal place for secrets and schemes - as well as sleep.
Horace slughorn's classroom
There's always trouble brewing in the Potions Master's room.
Build imaginationsThis versatile set puts open-ended play into kids' hands, developing their skills and unlocking creative potential.
Great gift for Harry Potter fansThis play-and-display set makes an ideal gift for kids aged 9 and up and combines easily with other LEGO Harry Potter toys.
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower (75969) is filled to the turrets with iconic locations, cool characters and authentic detail from the Harry Potter movies.
Toy brick castle bursting with Harry Potter movie action
This LEGO Hogwarts playset gives kids the freedom to explore the many fascinating rooms of a magical castle with Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™, Horace Slughorn, Luna Lovegood™, Neville Longbottom™, Ron Weasley™, Lavender Brown, Draco Malfoy™ and Hedwig™. With so manyfamiliar places and popular characters, kids can relive scenes and stories from movies, including Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince™, and conjure up endless adventures of their own.
Collectible toys, magical minifigures and non-stop action
If you're looking for a top gift for a family member or best friend, LEGO Harry Potter toys offer endless imaginative fun for kids who love building and playing with LEGO bricks.
- Kids can role-play magical Hogwarts™ stories with favorite characters, iconic locations and realistic details when they enter the LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts Astronomy Tower (75969).
- This Hogwarts™ gift set includes many famous Harry Potter™ movie locations, 8 popular minifigures, a Hedwig™ toy and lots of authentic accessories, including mandrake plants, letters, wands and a book of potions.
- Kids can be part of the magic when they visit the Potions master's classroom and attend his party, check out a mandrake in the greenhouse, explore Ravenclaw dormitory then head to the tallest tower for Astronomy class.
- With LEGO® minifigures including Draco Malfoy™ and Neville Longbottom™, this unique Harry Potter™ toy construction set is a cool gift for kids aged 9 and up.
- The model measures over 15” (40cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep and connects seamlessly with LEGO® Hogwarts™ sets 75953, 75954 and 75948 (limited availability for some sets).
- No batteries needed. This hands-on Harry Potter™ building set provides endless imaginative fun fueled purely by children’s imaginations. And, when the action stops, the model looks awesome on display in any kid’s room.
- Simple instructions get kids building and playing right away. As they explore the magical toy castle playset, young imaginations will be inspired to dream up endless imaginative role-play possibilities.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ building sets bring the excitement of the movies to life! With popular characters and creatures, cool locations and amazing features and accessories, they put Harry Potter magic into kids’ hands.
- LEGO® building sets meet the highest industry standards, which means every brick is consistent, compatible and connects and pulls apart perfectly every time – no need for magic! – and it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure every building set meets the highest safety standards in the world. That's why they make great gifts for kids!
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 500 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 4th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A stunning build for an iconic castlePotterMinifigPals | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI own the 2007, 2010 Hogwarts Castles, The Great Hall, Whomping Willow and Clock Tower sets and I can say that this is one of my favourites to look at. I had a great time building it, taking my time and watching the films in the background as I went. The main tower is a lot taller than expected which I liked although just like the other two builds, The Great Hall and Clock tower, won't quite fit inside my shelves. I really like the variety of minifigures although I would have liked to see a 9th figure, maybe Cormac McLaggen as for the same price the Great Hall had 10 minifigures. My main complaint with the build is the giant white door frames which don't fit in with the colour scheme at all. Especially the smaller ones as the same piece but in the tan colour is used in the Greenhouse. I'm planning to buy some separately to swap them out. The set has some great builds, the Greenhouse, table and Astrology statue are some of my favourites. There was also a lot of small stickers which were quite hard to get right. Overall I think this set looks fantastic and I'm glad it was one fo the first I got from the new wave. Each section compliments the other perfectly and it will look fantastic when displayed with my other sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower
- July 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0a fantastic model and an even better display piecedarthkat | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfa fantastic set with great value, the figures are very detailed and are all appropriate for the scene this replicates in the film and book, there's also lots of space for additional figures which is great for display. The exterior of the model is also incredibly well detailed and uses some clever parts and building methods to achieve this. My only real complaint is how the left side of the astronomy tower is open yet that was easily fixed with preexisting parts in my collectionLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower
- August 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Harry Potter Lover Approved!I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter is obsessed with any and everything Harry Potter. So she was beyond excited when this Harry Potter Astronomy Tower by Lego arrived on our doorstep. She jumped up and down with excitement and opened it immediately. The directions were easy to follow but it was a tiny bit challenging due to the many pieces, 971 to be exact. Nevertheless, my daughter persisted and sat in her room building this astronomy tower for about 4 hours. She finally got it put together and played for hours with the tower and the little figurines that came with it. She said she loves all the different rooms in the tower that give her endless ways to play. She is so happy with it and has added it to her collection of harry potter lego sets. We both recommend this astronomy tower to any Harry Potter lover or just lovers of Legos!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower
- June 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hogwarts astronomy towerolivgree | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood looking set with great exterior, the figures look great, especially Draco and Horace. Looks amazing combined with the other hogwarts sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower