- Haunted Lighthouse
Investigate the creepy Haunted Lighthouse with Scooby-Doo and the gang! Steer the boat with Daphne and Scooby, while Shaggy rides the water skis. Dock at the foot of the rocks, by the light pole. Move the planks with the crowbar and reveal the map with the clue to find the golden key. But beware! The Lighthouse Keeper and Swamp Monster have been hiding in the skull cave and are ready to ambush meddling kids. Battle past them, avoiding capture in the prison. When you reach the top of the lighthouse, open the secret compartment holding the golden key. Then seek out the hidden treasure chest under the lighthouse and reveal the villains’ true identities! Includes 4 minifigures with a weapon and an accessory element: Shaggy, Daphne, Lighthouse Keeper/Verona Dempsey and Swamp Monster/Mr Brown, plus Scooby-Doo (sitting version).
- Includes 4 minifigures with a weapon and an accessory element: Shaggy, Daphne, Lighthouse Keeper/Verona Dempsey and Swamp Monster/Mr Brown, plus Scooby-Doo (sitting version)
- Haunted Lighthouse island features a lighthouse tower with balcony, translucent orange flame elements and secret compartment with golden key, prison with opening door, kitchen with oven, pan, cheese and rat elements, light pole, secret compartment with map/clue beneath movable planks, secret compartment with treasure chest containing 2 gem elements and a silver-colored cup, wheel-operated opening skull cave with a crate inside containing crowbar, air tank and flippers, trident, ‘Keep Out’ sign and seaweed elements
- Speedboat features a windscreen, steering wheel, paddle, engine with rotating propeller, and water ski elements with attachment line
- Includes the Swamp Monster’s trident and Shaggy’s brick-built hamburger
- Lighthouse Keeper minifigure features a glow-in-the-dark head
- Pull Shaggy along onthe water skis behind the speedboat
- Turn the wheel to open the skull cave!
- Use the map to find the golden key
- Locate the hidden treasure chest in the basement!
- Discover the true identity of the Swamp Monster and the Lighthouse Keeper!
- Haunted Lighthouse island measures over 9” (25cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep
- Speedboat measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- September 15th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Sturdy and NostalgicRachelhe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe entire set is very sturdy and should stand up to play without falling apart. The design of the island and light house is a nice design, an easy build that looks complex and contains several hidey holes and moving pieces. My favorite part of the set is the speedboat and waterskiing Shaggy. Second favorite is the light on top of the lighthouse, it's very sturdy, seals a hidden compartment and looks like a lighthouse light, quite realistic given that it's legos. The monsters are great! People in monster suits, even complete with a "normal" non-monster face for when they are caught and demasked!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted Lighthouse
- January 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fantastic PurchasePawPaw |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonGrandson, who is 4, tackled this build with a little help from Grandpa, and had a ball doing it. Buying these for the grandkids and then helping them put them together is an experience every grandparent should undertake. The bonding and sharing is so wonderful, it will give you memories to last a lifetime!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted Lighthouse
- July 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jeepers, it's a spectacular set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set, I really do, it's just so darn fun! I love the lighthouse itself. It's so cool that you can open the lid up and find clues. Heck they hid clues all over the place! The interior is kind of small, maybe a bed on the top floor would've worked? I'm always happy to see a kitchen though. I really like how you can open the "window" on the second floor, I can just imagine how much fun kids are having recreating scenes from the show where Scooby flails in the air! The skull head is also a cool and show accurate addition and I was very surprised that it opens up to reveal another clue! There's also another clue to left underneath the planks, though this one is kind if obvious. :P I really like the gang's boat, in universe it's actually dark blue but I guess this is more groovy. ;) I'm really happy that they included skis for Shaggy too. I really like the inclusion of Shaggy being covered in seaweed and adding Daphne as a reference to the 80's when she, Shaggy and Scooby set up a detective agency together. I think Daphne's hairpiece is a bit bulky, I think a style similar to Emma's from Friends would've looked much better. She's not wearing her pink tights or lavender shoes either, which is also weird. I would've much pefered if Scooby's face was completely scared, half and half just seems weird. But I do adore his mould! The Lighthouse keeper would've been more accurate with yellow legs, though I'm very happy to see his face glows in the dark. I would've rather had Verona in her regular outfit then the Swamp creature as the swamp creature is a new character and we don't have a set with a culprit. I adore this theme and this set in particular. I love how you can solve a mystery by finding all the clues. I really hope this theme continues!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Haunted Lighthouse
- October 19th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0amcara |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonHappy with the product. Son loved it and it was easy to buildPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55Haunted Lighthouse