Build an iconic supercar!Authentic replica of the classic Bugatti Chiron in 1:8 scale.
Art. Form. Technique.A spectacular LEGO reinterpretation of the Bugatti design DNA.
LEGO® Technic™ Bugatti Chiron
Insert the top speed key.
Switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position.
Featuring a TECHNIC fully-functioning 8-speed gear box.
Captures the feel of the genuine automobile.
Unique serial number
Look for it beneath the hood.
Build just like a Bugatti engineer
Instructions mirror the way a real Bugatti is assembled.
The most sophisticated LEGO engine yet.
A must-have modelThe ultimate addition to any LEGO® car lover's collection!
Explore engineering excellence with the LEGO® Technic™ 42083 Bugatti Chiron advanced building set. This exclusive model has been developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S to capture the essence of the quintessential super sports car, and comes with gleaming aerodynamic bodywork, logoed spoked rims with low-profile tires, and detailed brake discs. The accessible cockpit features a Technic 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem. Insert the top speed key and you can switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position. The rear lid affords a glimpse of the detailed W16 engine with moving pistons, while beneath the hood you’ll discover a unique serial number and a compact storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag. This 1:8 scale model comes with a classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme that reflects the brand's signature color, and a set of stickers for additional detailing. The set is delivered in luxurious box packaging and includes a color collector’s booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
- Exclusive 1:8 scale LEGO® Bugatti Chiron replica model with a wealth of luxurious features, including aerodynamic bodywork with an active rear wing, logoed spoked rims with low-profile tires, detailed brake discs and a W16 engine with moving pistons.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit featuring a LEGO® Technic™ 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem.
- Insert the top speed key to switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position.
- Lift the hood to access a compact storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag.
- Check out the detailed W16 engine with moving pistons.
- Includes a unique serial number located beneath the hood.
- Comes with a classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme that reflects the brand's signature color, plus a set of cool stickers for additional detailing.
- Delivered in luxurious box packaging.
- Includes a color collector's booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
- This LEGO® Technic™ model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes 3,599 pieces.
- Suitable for ages 16+.
- Bugatti Chiron measures over 5” (14cm) high, 22” (56cm) long and 12.5”(32cm) wide.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 500 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Bugatti Chironbackjiddulph | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhere do I begin?! This set was an incredible experience from start to finish. Opening the box to see the mosaic of images on the front of the smaller internal boxes was a very nice touch. The instructions manual is incredibly sturdy and has some incredibly appealing extra content inside, including some beautiful photos and informative passages as you move through each section of the build. As for the actual build experience, it was easily one of the most challenging builds I have ever embarked on, however I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would say to make sure that you are double checking every step you do, because as the build progresses it becomes quite challenging at times to see what goes where. However, overall i was very pleased with how clear the instructions were, and how much fun it was to build the set. Now on to the finished product. Well, one thing that I was no expecting was the absolute size of the thing! It was huge when I was done. The bodywork is very well done considering the limited range of the technic panels, especially on the sides of the car. One complaint is that there are many quite noticeable gaps, however I understand that without creating new panels and pieces, it would be impossible to fill them in. I think my favourite part of the model is definitely the back. It recreates the actual car incredibly well, and also has some very nice functions such as the spoiler and the moving pistons in the fake engine. Overall, I think the functions are great, however I have had a problem with the suspension sagging when you push it down instead of sprinting up. However, everything else works flawlessly and I would definitely recommend this set to anyone who has the space for it!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- September 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hard to right impressioneMushu | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI decided to write a review for this product because I had a disappointment from it. After the great feeling of building the 911 Porsche model. I was sure that in this model I have the same or better feeling. The box and books, many parts complexity and details are much more than the Porsche But the design is not good. It seems that Lego wanted to come out with the model and not waited enough time to fix all. Front of the car parts are very loos, the back as well. Front wheel springs don’t hold the wight of the car. I added 2 or 3 more sets of springs to lift the car. One thing I loved is the build of this set finds the same like the Original car. Not all Is bad, it’s a very good model for car lovers but I think I could have more value for money. This model is for the Presentation only. I think that Lego fan will need to choose one model from the car series to have the full experience. The new Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 will not enter to my collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 23 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Bugatti Chiron
- December 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Model and a Feeling of AccomplishmentMikeStatenIsland | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving built the UCS Millennium Falcon some time ago, I was ready for another challenge and this model has become my favorite Lego build. While working on it I was inspired to learn about the real Bugatti Chiron and I was blown away by all I learned, from Buggati's history to how the vehicle is assembled and it's capabilities. The car is an engineering marvel. As I proceeded through the build, I could see the level of detail that the Lego designer put into this model. The bags are numbered which increased my enjoyment. However, after the "marriage" part at stage 6 I tested the wheels by spinning them by hand and noticed they would spin only a turn or two and then stop. I disassembled most of what I completed and located that my mistake was in the gearbox with the orange pieces that engage the various gears. I didn't have those orange pieces sitting correctly so there they would be able to engage the gears. Based on some similar problems I've seen builders have on YouTube who unfortunately discovered a problem with the wheels not turning after the model was completely finished; I recommend testing the wheels to make sure they spin after the marriage where you join the front and rear halves of the model. The wing was also a bit of a challenge for some reason, but it ultimately came together perfectly. My second suggestion for builders is to take their time and enjoy the process. I've seen several videos where people try to rush assembly and ultimately make a mistake. Even with my mistake this was a great experience and I enjoyed putting the model together and learning about the real Chiron. The model looks great and the more you learn about the real Chiron, the more you will appreciate what went into designing this piece. I enjoyed the Chiron so much, that I ordered the technic Porsche which I had to get from a third party because it is a retired product. From what I see, the Bugatti blows the Porsche away, but I got addicted to the engineering that goes into these models.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron
- June 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SPEED KEY DESIGNED TO FIT IN BOOT !!!Robrix | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWith all the excellent reviews already available, I thought I would share this instead. -pivot the shaft away from the key just a bit, insert key in a downward angle, and wha la! Perfect key storage. I’ve never seen this mentioned on the official site, yet it fits seamlessly as if by design. (See images)Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 19 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bugatti Chiron