Colourful jungle adventure playset for kidsBrick-built mountain construction set lets kids get absorbed in thrilling rescues as they race to save stranded animals.
Limitless rescue play for creative kidsSet inspires imaginative play as youngsters help their favorite LEGO® Friends girls save the stricken alpacas.
LEGO Friends Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue
Little ones can play the hero in a rescue helicopter.
Kids can embrace nature and escape the volcano.
Role-play thrills from the TV series.
Comes with an easy-to-follow guideClear instructions will help kids aged 7+ build this 512-piece set - a construction project they'll be proud to display.
Includes Mia and Stephanie mini-doll figuresPlus 3 alpaca figures, bat and bird figures, 2 life jackets, crystal elements, magnifying glass and walkie-talkie.
Do you know a kid who loves rescue adventure play? Help them get lost in hours of creative fun as they play out heroic scenes with the Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue (41432) volcano building kit. LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers.
So many ways to play
Kids can help the mini-dolls rescue the alpacas from the jungle's exploding volcano or explore the mountain caves and unearth natural treasures. If they prefer simply hanging out with friends, they can do that too in the toy cabin. It comes with cute food elements, animal rescue kit and research accessories, such as a toy walkie-talkie, flashlight and magnifying glass.
Rescue action stations
LEGO® Friends animal rescue playsets let youngsters enjoy the excitement of taking on a mission and saving the day! They'll also love this set's enhanced building experience. Download the LEGO Building Instructions app and they can access Instructions PLUS to view their creation in zoom, rotate and visualize modes!
- LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers, who use their creativity, curiosity and passion to protect endangered species in our jungles and help build a better world for all of us.
- Immerse children in exciting mountain adventures with this colorful and detailed brick-built exploding volcano building toy for kids who love action play, exploring nature and caring for animals.
- With Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue (41432), kids can play out exciting jungle stories with the help of LEGO® Friends Stephanie and Mia buildable mini-doll figures, 3 alpaca figures and cute bat and bird figures.
- Kids can pretend to climb the mountain, report the eruption and whizz down the zip line to the toy cabin. They can paddle the canoe or fly the rescue helicopter toy. When the jungle rescue's over, they can explore the caves.
- There are lots of ways to play with this 512-piece mountain adventure toy, making it a brilliant birthday present or holiday gift for boys and girls aged 7+ who love rescue adventure play and caring for animals.
- Measuring over 8” (22cm) high and 7” (20m) wide, this volcano toy makes a great display centerpiece. It’s compatible with all LEGO® sets, so kids can combine it with any other LEGO bricks for truly creative fun.
- This mountain playset needs no batteries. Instead, clever design brings the play to life – a button function shoots out lava elements and opalescent bricks help make the cascade's water look like it's actually falling.
- The action begins with the build! All LEGO® toys come with a clear guide, but this one also has Instructions PLUS on the LEGO Building Instructions app, where kids can view their creation in rotate, 3D and zoom modes!
- LEGO® awesome toys have met the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group's own rigorous quality criteria, which ensures that they connect perfectly and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Friends bricks and build kits are tested to the max, which means this building toy for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and might even withstand a volcanic eruption!
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 500 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 20th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hard build, fun details!Gaston | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the very last jungle set I had yet to buy. I was very excited to get this set and spent an excruciatingly long time building it. This build was so hard because of its way of using the pieces. I love all the little caverns behind the mountain, especially the sleeping area for the alpacas. I think that the lava explosion mechanism was a little finicky, but if you hit the lever hard it will explode two ‘lava bricks’. I feel like the medical element was missing, but I can easily add that to the small hut. I love the zip line, as it was very fun to have Mia climb up the rocks and slide down from the balcony. The last set I built was the tiger jungle set, which I felt was an average difficulty. I was not expecting this set to be that hard. It took me a very long while. I like the log raft and the helicopter was super fun! This set is so tall, and the gems are overall my favorite piece. I have loved my LEGO experience, and would choose the LEGO friends jungle sets over every other theme. Although I have found some bad reviews insulting LEGO in multiple sets, I just want to say LEGO is my favorite toy and I will always buy your products. ❤️Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue
- August 31st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ProductDad33 |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter recently got in to building with Legos. I got her the Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue set. She loved it! It wasn’t simple to assemble, but not too difficult either. I have to admit, it was pretty cool looking after she put it all together and she loved it had 3 alpacas in the set. Great Lego set for a great price and several hours of fun for my daughter.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue
- July 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hours and hours of funCarol34 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterSuper fun Lego set. My daughter loves to play with the volcano and saving the lamas. Nice details and easy to built.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue
- August 22nd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Please don't dumb down these setsAuntStephy | 45-54Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI buy these sets for my 10 year old twin nieces and their 5 year old sister. First the good, this is a super cute set. We love the Alpacas and the jungle theme. However we were really disappointed with the build. It was simply just too simple. The build for the mountain had a lot of large pieces and was an uninteresting build. Legos first and foremost should be about the build. We have several (at least a dozen) of the Friends sets and this is the first time we felt like the set was dumb down for girls. I hope that isn't the case.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Alpaca Mountain Jungle Rescue