Classic Batmobile™ from a classic BATMAN filmEvoke memories of the 1989 BATMAN film with this challenging Batmobile™ building set for Batman™ fans and car lovers.
Cool Batmobile™ display modelBuild and proudly display a stunningly detailed LEGO® brick version of the 1989 Batmobile™
The wraparound windshield was created for this model.
Includes 2 minifigure seats for interactive play.
Pop-up machine guns
Realistic functions to delight fans of the iconic car.
Rotating display stand
Easy viewing of the Batmobile™ from all angles.
Decorative grappling hooks
Another authentic detail to spark thrilling film memories.
Minifigure display stand
Car plus iconic characters equals a supercool centerpiece!
Includes 3 LEGO® minifiguresBatman™ with a special 1989 film cape, Batarang and gun, The Joker™ with a gun, and Vicki Vale™ with a brickbuilt camera.
Batman™ fans and anyone who appreciates cool cars will love the LEGO® DC Batman 76139 1989 Batmobile™ model car kit for adults. This beautifully detailed LEGO brick building toy replicates the classic curves of the famous Batmobile car, as seen in the 1989 Batman movie. Measuring over 60cm long and built from 3,306 pieces, the model offers a challenging and rewarding build. Die-hard fans will love authentic features such as the slide-open cockpit with a new-for-November-2019 wraparound windshield element, 2 hidden machine guns with a pop-up function activated by turning the turbine exhaust, and decorative grappling hooks on each side of the vehicle. The Batman toy car comes with a rotating display stand (with an attached information plate with 1989 Batmobile™ statistics) for ease of viewing from any angle. A must-have for all Batman fans, this super-hero toy construction set also includes 3 new-for-November-2019 minifigures—Batman with a cape that matches his 1989 movie outfit, The Joker™ and Vicki Vale™—plus a brick-built minifigure display stand.
- This super-hero toy includes 3 new-for-November-2019 LEGO® minifigures: Batman™ (new torso decoration), The Joker™ (new face and torso decoration) and Vicki Vale™ (new torso and legs), plus a brick-built minifigure display stand.
- This LEGO® brick version of the 1989 Batmobile™ features a slide-open cockpit with a new-for-November-2019 wraparound windshield element, 2 minifigure seats, a steering wheel, stick shift and dashboard stickers, 2 hidden, non-shooting machine guns under the bonnet with a pop-up function activated by rotating the turbine exhaust, 2 decorative grappling hooks, wheel trims with the Bat logo and specially designed tyres for the front wheels, batwings and other iconic design details.
- This LEGO® set also includes a brick-built rotating display stand for the Batman™ toy car with an attached information plate with 1989 Batmobile™ statistics.
- Weapons include Batman’s Batarang and a gun and The Joker’s gun.
- Accessories include Batman’s new-for-November-2019 cape that matches his 1989 movie outfit and Vicki Vale’s brick-built camera.
- This LEGO® Batman™ model car kit for adults includes over 3,300 pieces and makes a wonderful nostalgic holiday gift or birthday present for any Batman fan.
- 1989 Batmobile™ measures over 4” (12cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Free standard 5 to 7 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 500 kr!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing build!TheWhirlyDirly | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is incredibly detailed and was a ton of fun to put together. Somewhat challenging at times due to the size and maybe a little more expensive that necessary, but totally worth it otherwise.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 12 hrsWas this helpful?551989 Batmobile™
- May 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Incredible set.Pigmyaf | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off, I am truthfully not a huge Batman fan. Don’t dislike him, but just not interested. However, after seeing videos and pictures of this set, I really wanted it from a Lego fan perspective. I was not disappointed with it and was honestly probably the most enjoyable build of all sets I own. Each numbered bag is standalone, meaning there are no multiples per number. This helped create a more organized build process without excess pieces. Going from a relatively thin technic frame to adding on the final exterior pieces to culminate into a beefy set was probably what I enjoyed most. The overall set is large and very detailed. Many of the lines and angles look satisfying and the way some of the build sections were done are pretty interesting. The way the cockpit opens works very well and is super accurate to the original car. I have not actually seen the 1989 film, but I could not pass this set up and I am glad I got it. For around 3300 pieces and how big the result is, it is absolutely worth the price tag and a better deal than most. If you want a display piece for your Batman collection, this is it.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 11 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?551989 Batmobile™
- May 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A wonderful toy indeed!scolioreset | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've always been a fan of the Batman license. In fact, I've been appreciative of the movies, comic books and animated series since the Bruce Timm's adaptation in the 90's. The Batmobile always did stick out to me, because if you were to give me a billion dollars, that's the first thing I would buy. Jokes aside, this rendition in LEGO form of this vehicle is truly phenomenal. I did purchase it at release on Black Friday (day one purchase) at the closest LEGO Store and I did wait long enough before posting my final thoughts. Honestly, when it comes to the value proposition, it is there and that's something to be commended considering the large and heavy set, the license, what the set aims to represent and the overall aesthetics. I was shocked by how heavy the retail box was, having built the UCS Y-Wing in 2018. I do own the LEGO Dark Knight Trilogy Tumbler from 2014 and having the 1989 Batmobile (or Burtonmobile or Keatonmobile) just makes it a little more special. There's now a personal value attached to it and that has not happened in a very long time. I started building LEGO sets when I was 5-6 years old and this will probably be the best building experience in quite a while. Of course, the stickers are an issue and I do wish for more printed pieces in the future. The minifigs are a nice addition but the car alone would have been enough. It was a day one purchase the second it was officially revealed and shared by reviewers. Huge respect for the designers at LEGO, special shoutout to Adam who also worked on the Tumbler.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?551989 Batmobile™
- May 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Truly a work of art!vinegarshots | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Ever since I finished building this, I can't stop looking at it. The detail work is incredible. I have a small Batmobile Hot Wheels car, and when comparing the detail between the two, it's incredible how much detail the designers captured in this set. It's also incredibly solid, and is easily picked up without the fear of portions of the model falling off. Definitely my favorite so far...28 January 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceThank you for your review. The Dark Knight raises his hand to you.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 14 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?551989 Batmobile™