Add this LEGO® DUPLO® 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks set to any new or existing DUPLO train set and develop early construction skills as your toddler builds the tall bridge and arranges the toy train track pieces in any way they like. Help your preschooler place the yellow action brick on the track to make compatible DUPLO trains sound a horn as they drive over it. Also includes a LEGO DUPLO construction worker figure, 2 loose bricks, a spade and a suitcase to extend the role-play and story-telling fun.
- Includes a construction worker LEGO® DUPLO® figure with spade and suitcase accessory elements.
- Features 8 straight track pieces, 4 sloped pieces to make the bridge and a yellow (horn sound) action brick.
- Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Show your child how easy it is to place the yellow action brick on the track to make any compatible LEGO® DUPLO® train, such as the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, sound the horn as it passes over.
- The tracks included in this set are compatible with your child’s existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Includes 2 loose brick, spade and suitcase elements to extend the role-play and story-telling options.
- These toy train tracks make an ideal gift for preschool train fans.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Combine with 10882 Train Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- Bridge measures over 4” (12cm) high at its highest point.
- February 4th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good Track PackI would recommend this to a friend!This is a good pack of tracks to supplement your current Duplo train set(s). There are 8 straights and no curves! This is great considering there are already a lot of curves in train sets. My kids personally have too many curves. The bridge works well and is usually found in larger, more expensive sets. Note: the color-coded action brick will only work for Push & Go locomotives found in sets 10874 & 10875.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Train Bridge and Tracks
- July 10th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not all trains work and some barely get byThe train from 5609 will not work with this set. It cannot engage the teeth to climb up the ramp. The train from 10874 really struggles to get over the hill. If you add a car to it and put anything on it, then it can't make it. So, now I've got two avid Lego Duplo train builders and one semi-working train that has problems.16 July 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear your DUPLO® fans are frustrated, and we appreciate the feedback. We'd like to find out more about what's going on with your trains, so please get in touch over at LEGO.build/Service.Play Experience2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Train Bridge and Tracks
- May 7th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Steam Train Cannot Climb the HillPurchased for: SonThe Steam Train that this is meant to be used with cannot climb the hill. We tried with fresh batteries, both for high energy and low energy devices. We tried cleaning any dust. No matter what we tries the train doesn’t make it up the hill and stops halfway after spinning its wheels.
Response from LEGO SHOP8 May 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review. We're sorry your 10874 Steam Train is having trouble getting over the hill in this set. The two sets are intended to be completely compatible, so there may be a one-off issue your train. Please get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/service for help getting it back on track!Play Experience1.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Train Bridge and Tracks
- April 30th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A great addition.Hetty |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 3 yr old is obsessed with trains. These were a great addition to his other train tracks. He has fun with the Duplo train for hours.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Train Bridge and Tracks