Help Batman™, Barbara Gordon, Alfred Pennyworth™ (in his classic Batsuit) and Nightwing™ regain control of the jokerized Wayne Manor with this massive THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE set. The Joker™ Manor is packed with iconic details from the movie and cool functions, including a rollercoaster encircling the whole building, a huge buildable The Joker head with trapdoor and slide, punching boxing gloves, a rocking ‘The Joker’ sign and rotating ‘big eye’ tower. The interior includes a cinema room with a romantic DVD element, kitchen with buildable microwave plus lobster and lemon-slice decorated tile elements, living room with a buildable grand piano, fireplace and bust, swimming pool room, and a music studio with guitar element and buildable mixing desk and loudspeakers. Build this magnificent manor and then recreate your favorite scenes from the movie with 10 included minifigures.
- Includes 10 minifigures: The Joker™, Batman™, Barbara Gordon, Harley Quinn™, Nightwing™, Alfred Pennyworth™ Classic Batsuit, Disco Batman™, Disco The Joker™, Disco Batgirl™ and Disco Robin™.
- Features a grand entrance flanked by 2 buildable bombs with translucent spark-style elements, 2-level and 3-level towers with turrets and flag elements on top, a rollercoaster track and train with 3 cars (each with a minifigure seat), rotating ‘big eye’ tower with lever-operated iris to ‘look’ up and down, huge buildable The Joker™ head with trapdoor and slide, rocking ‘The Joker’ sign, ‘Ha! Ha!’ sign, 2 wheel-operated punching boxing gloves, plus many multicolored, translucent light-style decorative elements.
- Activate the trapdoor to send a minifigure tumbling from the top of the The Joker™ head, down the slide and out through the mouth.
- Interior includes an entrance hall with 4 plastic, bendy ‘mirror’ elements; living room with a buildable grand piano and stool, bust, and fireplace with translucent-red fire-style elements; cinema room with a screen, minifigure seat and assorted elements including a romantic DVD; kitchen with cup, pot and pan elements, and a buildable microwave with lobster, lemon and plate elements inside; music studio with a buildable mixing desk and loudspeakers, seat and a guitar element; swimming pool room with translucent-blue water-style elements; and an attic with 2 buildable boxes and a rat figure.
- Weapons include Batman’s Batarang, Barbara Gordon’s revolver and Harley Quinn’s bat.
- Disco Batman™, Disco The Joker™, Disco Batgirl™ and Disco Robin™ minifigures are new for January 2018.
- This set includes over 3,435 pieces.
- Recreate and reimagine memorable scenes from THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE.
- The Joker™ Manor measures over 21” (55cm) high, 25” (66cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep.
- Rollercoaster train measures over 1” (3cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 24th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fun BuildCorbfield | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought it several weeks ago. When I opened it and saw how thick the booklet was and how many packets; I thought it was going to be a lot harder and tedious then it was when I first opened it. But it was a lot of fun and very colorful. Love the little hidden slide and the roller coaster attached to the house. Instructions were easy to follow. Had a lot of the little leftover pieces as always, but they do come in useful sometimes.Have fun building it, I did.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 11 days 21 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Joker™ Manor
- March 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The biggest, most amazing set I ownAtmotropolis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI drove all the way to the Mall of America just to buy this titan of a set. I got the last one on the shelf and I don't regret buying it one bit. This set is not only a fun and amazing build, but the gimmicks and designs of the set are almost a work of lego art. from the massive Joker sign, the oversized boxing gloves/bombs/guns, the enormous joker head doorway, or the fancy Vegas-looking main entry, you'll have a LOT of fun building this set. The roller coaster is a fun feature that I hope to see as part of future sets as well. At 3444 pieces and $270.00, you'll be paying about 8 cents per part. So it's a bargain. And well worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 14 hrs 47 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Joker™ Manor
- April 15th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much funDebDebJax | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThe Easter Bunny had so much fun building this set for my son. The attention detail is amazing. I love the pianoPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Joker™ Manor
- December 19th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A really, really fun buildDefaced | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was one of my most favorite builds I have ever done. I was worried because on structure builds they can tend to get repetitive and becomes more of a task than an enjoyment. This did not have any of that. There were a few steps that were duplicated, but it didn't feel redundant. Total there are 24 bags with an instruction booklet that is 459 pages and 613 steps, you're going to have some fun. The structure itself is extremely solid and comes in around 14 pounds. There are quite a few steps where you need to spin it around, never once did I feel it was going to fall apart (or have pieces fall off). If there is only one set you plan on buying this year, or next, make it this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Joker™ Manor