Queen Dragon's Rescue
Be part of the adventure with Emily Jones and Azari, as they explore the 2-story castle tower, featuring a lava moat with moving stepping stone function, opening dungeon door, chain and shackles and a ballista that shoots blasts of “poison”. Includes 2 mini-doll figures, plus Elandra the Queen dragon, Dusti the evil fox and a mouse.
- Includes Emily Jones and Azari mini-doll figures, plus Elandra the Queen dragon, Dusti the evil fox and a mouse.
- Features a 2-story castle tower with bedroom and cave, opening dungeon gate, chain and shackles to bind the Queen dragon and a ballista that shoots blasts of “poison”.
- Turn the “hidden” green crystal to move the stepping stones across the lava.
- Push the lever to open the dungeon door and find the captured mouse from the Crystal Mine.
- Find the key in the fox's bedroom andfree the Queen dragon from her shackles.
- Accessory elements include the Book of Dragons, capes for Emily and Azari, a hood for Azari, hourglass, fish, sack, crystal heart, potion, cheese, key and a diamond brick.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9-12.
- Castle tower measures over 7” (18cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 9” (25cm) deep.
- Elandra the Queen dragon measures over 3” (10cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and has a wingspan of 15” (40cm).
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 24th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome!ShadKirkland | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this mainly for the dragon and wasn't disappointed. The castle is pretty cool, too, but the dragon is the best part. It's big, about 10" long and very articulated. I loved the castle as well and think Dusti the fox and little mouse are very cute. The crossbow at the top of the castle pretty neat and I love the workings of the stepping stones, which move back and forth. The door that comes up and down with a little lever is cool, too. After reading about the set I didn't realize the stepping stones were stepping stones to get over lava...I thought they were seats-lol! And the stickers were a little tricky, especially for the glass door. I kind of wish Lego would put them on for us, but I didn't have a stroke or anything when applying them so I guess it's okay. Apart from these little things, this is an awesome set and I highly recommend it!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Queen Dragon's Rescue
- January 4th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Elandra Is The Greatest!PrincessSoso | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI don't have any words to say how great this set is. Elandra the Queen Dragon is the best of all of them. She is a lovely white color with great form. The wings ticked me off a bit, but once built, they are pretty sturdy. I am careful though, for kids who play roughly might bend and damage the wings. Her articulation is pretty smooth. I have an important note: Her neck is difficult to turn, I believe LEGO meant the head to be moved instead. A customer review below me complained about the head falling off. Her head stays on perfectly, and hasn't fallen off. I believe they may have built it wrong, for her head is very sturdy. The build itself is good to keep you busy for hours. The tower is pretty simple to build, and I love all the little details in it. Elandra is the hardest to build, lots of Technic pieces and complicated parts is what she is made up of. Here are the details of the tower: lovely rock stepping-stone feature, great detail, lack of stickers, Dusti the fox, the little dungeon for the mouse, the door for the dungeon, Dusti's room, the top with the poison pellet shooter, the shackles for the Queen. Here are the details of the dragon: Great articulation in wings, legs, tail, head. Saddle for two, lack of stickers, detail, her beauty. So to sum it all up, this is a great set for below $90 and is completely worth investing in. I am completely pleased with the line of Elves LEGO threw out this year.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Queen Dragon's Rescue
- January 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great setjp1847 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI build everything with my 9 year old daughter. She loved building it. The elves theme is excellent for girls, keep making them and expand the theme and story line. The vertical building of the dragon's body and legs is great for thinking skills. Not only is she stacking pieces but pieces connect to the sides offering depth through building on second axis. She loved turning the body to feel the sleek design, she told me several times. Special pieces connecting through male and female dowel systems is excellent. It almost gives the feeling of creating a mechanical system. The only design flaw is the golden caps on the wings, it seems like another pin could have been placed in to hold those on better. She loved creating the moving parts on the castle structure. She mentioned that how cool it was to build something that moves like a secret sliding walkway. Continue with the Elves systems they are excellent with more engineering of moving components. This is a great set that sparks the imagination of girls and includes them into the more male dominated building world.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysWas this helpful?55Queen Dragon's Rescue
- June 8th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Impressive SetDragonElves | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have all the dragons from the Elves set, apart from the wind (purple) dragon, Elandra is by far the biggest and most impressive dragon. Before I bought the set I was rather apprehensive about the wings however I was very impressed with them when once built, very beautiful. However they are rather flimsy so for children who are a bit rough in play, another set of wings may need to be purchased. Elandra also has a bigger head than the others and her markings are beautiful, her saddle is also well thought out and adds to her beauty and functionality. There are a few things that could be improved in my opinion however. For example her bottom is rather square and has 3 studs on the top at either side so I would have preferred it with rounder bricks at the side or more blue translucent triangles however with the extra studs it does mean she can carry extra animals e.g. owls, hamster etc. Also on her back legs there are 3 exposed studs that could easily be adorned with gold or blue flat tiles. Overall beautiful and very detailed set and probably my favourite ever lego set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Queen Dragon's Rescue