- Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
Keep cool with LEGO minifigure ice cubes!
- Makes 8 minifigure-shaped ice cubes at once
- Constructed of silicone
90% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- January 22nd, 2012Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0LEGOS on Ice!I would recommend this to a friend!These little ice cubes molds are very cool! (no pun intended) Though they are a little small, take a syringe like utensil and pour the water (or for better tasting results) or a juice of your choice, and let it freeze for 2 to 4 hours. Then, you have CUTE little ice cubes, and let me tell you they are great at parties, especially a LEGO themed party! It may seem a little hard to put a liquid in, but the results are AMAZING!! Now for the Pro's and Con's Pro's Rare molds Durable and flexible Actual minifigure fit in molds (don't freeze them though) Con's Hard to move the tray, when there is liquid in them THAT'S IT!! TINY OUT!!!!Play Experience1.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
- June 18th, 2010Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Cool!I would recommend this to a friend!This minifig icecube tray so cool! The minifigs pop out easily and they are shaped exactly like their plastic relatives. My friends are amazed when I show them my frozen minifigs. I was actually thinking about making Jello minifigs... that sounds good to me! I currently have 2 trays and I am thinking about getting 2 or 3 more so I can have enough ice if I have a Lego themed party! However, the only negative I would have to say about this product are that the minifigs melt really fast due to their small size (they are about the same size as a real minifig)... so make sure your drinks are pre-chilled in the refrigerator to prevent them from melting fast. But overall, this product is a great buy! I would definately reccomend it to everyone.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
- August 19th, 2010Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The coolest ever!I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great little tool to have around the house. As cool as the ice is when you're done freezing it, they don't retain their form very long. Since the tray is made from silicone, it is very durable and doesn't get that horrible, old ice smell as most other ice trays to. As suggested by other reviewers, I like to make all sorts of foods using this tray, including gummies, chocolate and even mini cakes(cake doesn't work as well) Great accessory, I recommend it to anyone willing to pay $4.95 for shipping.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
- March 15th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice IceMuffler |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this as a little supplement to my main lego order, thought it would be cool ;-) Weirdly i've never used silicon ice cube holders before, I initially suspected the figures might crack but the silicon design stops this, the figures come out perfectly and easily, they look great in your glass. Just a shame there are only 6 We're using 4 in a glass so i think i will buy more, ive just done another shop lego order and ordered the brick ice cube tray and the ice lolly tray, so I look forward to trying them as well.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Minifigure Ice Cube Tray
Shop more like this: