Inspire youngsters and grownups with this 75257 LEGO® Star Wars™ Millennium Falcon model. This brick-built version of the iconic Corellian freighter features an array of details, like rotating top and bottom gun turrets, 2 spring-loaded shooters, a lowering ramp and an opening cockpit with space for 2 minifigures. The top panels also open out to reveal a detailed interior in which kids will love to play out scenes from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie featuring Star Wars characters Finn, Chewbacca, Lando Calrissian, Boolio, C-3PO, R2-D2 and D-O. This iconic LEGO Star Wars set also makes a great collectible for any fan.
- Includes 7 LEGO® Star Wars™ characters: Finn, Chewbacca, C-3PO, Lando Calrissian and Boolio minifigures, plus R2-D2 and D-O LEGO droid figures.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ Millennium Falcon model external features include a rotating top and bottom gun turrets (bottom turret fits 2 minifigures), 2 spring-loaded shooters, a lowering ramp and an opening cockpit with space for 2 minifigures.
- Interior details include a cargo area with 2 containers, navigation computer with rotating chair, couch and Dejarik hologame table, galley, bunk, hidden smuggling compartment and a hyperdrive with repair tools.
- Weapons include Chewbacca’s stud-firing bowcaster, Finn’s blaster and Lando’s blaster.
- Inspire role-play scenes from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie with the legendary Corellian freighter.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ set makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or just a Star Wars collectible for any occasion.
- Starship measures over 5” (14cm) high, 17” (44cm) long and 12” (32cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 17 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great Set!!Whiskeyrich | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first proper Lego set I've built since I was a kid and I had a lot of fun putting it together. I spaced out the build over three days, doing 2 hours or so a day. It wasn't too difficult, but some of the instructions were a little bit difficult to see at times, I had to start again on a few occasions but overall I didn't find it that difficult. I'm now on the hunt for another set to build!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Millennium falconGeneralMeow | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is by far the best non UCS millennium falcon. It is large and great for minifigs. Easily fits on shelves and is a great item.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- in 7 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very very good but with some minor flawsAvez77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt was an amazing set and I had a lot of fun building it with and for my son. I found only some minor flaws: - 4 fixed legs which cannot be folded - position of legs makes it a bit unbalanced. - the frontal triangle parts should have been attached to the structure strongly. - Chewbacca cannot stand up really in the ship - exit door is a bit useless. - there is no bathroom :-)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- in 22 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Most Complex Yet but a Wow Factor When DonePaulTheOlder | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have now done 5 of the more complicated projects but this one tops them all. It's hard to believe that all of this holds itself together (great engineering job). Not a single piece was missing. Thank you LEGO. Except for a few places, instructions were clear. Biggest problem: putting finished sections underneath and this is one project you don't really want to turn upside down. If you accidentally knock a piece loose when trying to put a section underneath, it's really hard to figure out how and where to put it back. I used my iPhone to find out where that place was. All in all, I am really proud of myself for being able to construct this one. Warning it's a BIG spaceship and it weighs a lot . So does the instruction manual (over five pounds) but that includes some great detailed information about how this was all designed. It was a fun project and well worth the price (which has since dropped substantially). I finished this yesterday and every time I look at it, it still amazes me.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 18 days 22 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™