Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Star Wars™ Darth Vader Minifigure ClockLEGO® Star Wars™ Darth Vader Minifigure Clock4.5294517.
Average rating4.5out of 5 stars
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 100 € or more*
Feel the power of the dark side at home with the LEGO® Star Wars™ Darth Vader Minifigure Clock. The perfect addition to every LEGO Star Wars collection, this menacing decor features a digital, lighted display and alarm clock. A great gift for any LEGO Star Wars fan.
- Features alarm and digital, lighted display
- Collect all of the LEGO® Star Wars home decor!
- Makes a great gift!
- Stands over 9” tall
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.4out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO STAR WARS CLOCK!starwarskid | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!SWEET! I LOVE THIS DARTH VADER CLOCK! When I use my sets, which i have emperor palpatines shuttle and darth vader tie fighter, i can use the clock for palpatine to show the battle damaged darth vader his future!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Star Wars™ Darth Vader Minifigure Clock
- in about 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Maxi FigLegoUncleG | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!The Darth Vader Minifig Clock is pretty cool. I like the military time option and the red night light feature to see the time when you press down on the head. I was excited to see that his arms, hands, and legs move like a normal minifig. All I need now is a big brick for him to stand on!! Needs to play the Imperial March for the alarm. That would've been awesome!!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Star Wars™ Darth Vader Minifigure Clock
- in about 10 hoursAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Where is Vader's cape?Ogre21 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!His neck looks too long, he's missing his cape and he's over-priced for what you get. Great concept, poorly executed, IMO.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Star Wars™ Darth Vader Minifigure Clock
- in 11 monthsAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0pretty coollegofreak6541 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonthe item itself is cooll but you would think it would make a different sound for the alarm other than the typical alarm sound but it doesn't. disappointing.17 August 2015Allison Licensed Product Specialist , Consumer ServicesThank you for your review. This product was made by one of our awesome partners ClicTime. We will pass your comments along to their team.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Star Wars™ Darth Vader Minifigure Clock