- LEGO® Pencil Pot
LEGO® Pencil PotLEGO® Pencil Pot4.571457.
Create the perfect parking place for your pencils, pens and rulers with this LEGO® Iconic 40188 Pencil Pot, featuring a garage with 2 opening doors and a garden area with tools, assorted flower elements and space for an eraser and small notepad. Remove the garage to discover the hidden LEGO coins! Also includes a minifigure and a buildable lawnmower.
- Includes a minifigure.
- Pencil Pot with room for your pencils, pens and rulers, featuring a garage with 2 opening doors, plus a garden area with tools, buildable lawnmower, assorted flower elements and space for an eraser and small notepad.
- A colorful LEGO® brick home for your stationery.
- Combines with the 40173 Picture Frame.
- Includes building instructions.
- Measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itWealthy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt’s so cute The design is simply but full of various details. It’s indicated on the box that picture frame + pencil pot = photo frame pencil holder. I immediately purchased the picture frame as well. As a result, everyone in the office loves it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Pencil Pot
- in 3 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Hidden TreasureBlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike the previous pencil pot, this set is a hidden treasure. It is essentially a Creator set with great pieces and a low price point. While I have no intention of using this for pencil storage, I am looking forward to using this in my own lego city. Add a roof and you have a great little garage. Or just use the pieces to build a house (my plan). Seriously, I don't know why Lego doesn't advertise this set more ... it's a great buy!Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Pencil Pot
- in 4 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good attention to detailEswift | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun little build and looks good on my desk. I loved the attention to detail with the tools hanging on the wall.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Pencil Pot
- in over 1 yearAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RandomChickey | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the Lego and this must be the most random set. The money under the garage?! It’s good that the pot comes off the base and goes on the photo frame set so looks good on a desk. Very easy to build.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Pencil Pot