- LEGO® Iconic Picture Frame
LEGO® Iconic Picture FrameLEGO® Iconic Picture Frame454.
FREE Mini Gingerbread House with purchases of 100 € or more*
Build your own LEGO® brick picture frame and handy trinket boxes with this fun set. Follow the building instructions to create either a portrait or landscape frame and use it to display your favorite photo. Then build the two handy storage boxes that look like oversized LEGO bricks—perfect for keeping all your bits and pieces together.
- Features a buildable photo frame and 2 buildable trinket boxes.
- Photo frame can be built in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Building instructions included.
- Photo frame holds a 6” (15cm) x 4” (10cm) picture.
- Photo frame in landscape orientation measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (23cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0I was FRAMED!!AZmmk | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!So I purchased these as office gifts for my Lego Fan Boys, and lets just say they loved it. I liked the option of having either landscape or portrait frames. I also loved that the frame is classic white; which appealed to me for the modern look, instead of the traditional lego board look or the other classic colors. Plus I like how either color or black and White pictures pop in the frame. My fan boys liked how the container boxes resemble the look of large DUPLO Blocks. So now both of my guys can say they where Framed by LEGO.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Iconic Picture Frame
- in 11 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0A little misleadinghsalFesreveR | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun build. Love the buildable bricks that can be used for storage. Unfortunately, when it came time to put the 4×6" picture in to the frame, that's where this set disappoints. Yes, the frame holds a 4×6" picture, but the viewable area in the frame is only 3 3/8"×5". So, yeah, if you're looking to display a 4×6" picture in this frame, be ready to either resize it, or crop it like crazy.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® Iconic Picture Frame
- in 5 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Functional buildingBentWright | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed the clever design of this set, and love that it includes instructions for both portrait and landscape shaped frames.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 34 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Iconic Picture Frame
- in 5 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0MAKE A PICTURE BETTER?TABBYKITA | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTHIS REALLY DOES MAKE YOUR PICTURE BETTER! IT IS CUTER WHEN YOU SEE IT PUT TOGETHER IN HAND WITH A PERSONAL PHOTO IN IT. REALLY EASY TO PUT TOGETHER.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Iconic Picture Frame