Fire Dragon AttackNINJAGO®
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Ninja fans will love playing out aerial adventures from season 1 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with the updated Fire Dragon Attack (71753) playset. The impressive dragon toy is ideal for inspiring gripping roleplay action with its posable tail, legs, jaw and wings.
Guaranteed thrills for passionate ninja fans
The toy construction set is packed with 4 cool minifigures: ninjas Kai, Zane and Nya Legacy, plus their fierce enemy Wyplash, for kids to stage epic good vs. evil clashes. New for June 2021, Nya Legacy is a never-seen-before golden, collectible minifigure with a stand to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO playsets.
Unique toys for imaginative builders
LEGO NINJAGO toys provide kids with an escape to a fantasy world of amazing action where they can team up with their heroes to take on a cast of fearsome villains as they play with a wonderful collection of building kits including mechs, bikes and dragons.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Fire Dragon Attack (71753) playset featuring a highly posable dragon toy for imaginative kids to enjoy hours of high-flying adventures.
- Ninja playset includes 4 minifigures from season 1 of the NINJAGO® TV series: ninjas Nya, Kai and Zane, plus evil skeletal general Wyplash, all armed with cool weapons.
- The detailed flying dragon toy has a posable jaw, tail, legs and wings, and a saddle on its back for kids to place ninja minifigures when they ride into battles.
- Includes a golden Nya Legacy collectible minifigure with a small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for collectible golden minifigures in 5 other NINJAGO® sets including Tournament of Elements (71735), Boulder Blaster (71736), X-1 Ninja Charger (71737) and Ultra Sonic Raider (71739).
- This 563-piece dragon playset is a rewarding building task for kids aged 8 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift.
- Measuring over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 23 in. (59 cm) wide when standing on its back legs with wings spread out, the dragon toy is great for both play and display.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has a stunning collection of building kits to capture kids’ imaginations and help them learn positive values through role-play.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they pull apart consistently every time. Ninja skills and strength not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so you can be sure kids are in safe hands.
- July 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great funMarina |I would recommend this to a friend!My son has been loving Lego since he was only 5 years. Now being 15 he still enjoys it. It's good for their minds to follow instructions and it's quite good to keep them busy for some time. Although not actively playing with Lego anymore, he loves the aspect of using your mind to built them. Ninjago is one of his favourite themes from Lego.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Dragon Attack
- August 1st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Value, Lacking in Play and Minifigsmseltzer |I would recommend this to a friend!The set is a faithful remaster of a classic build from the first wave of sets. Unfortunately, despite the set’s size and accuracy, limited poses and features make this set somewhat inadequate for play. The dragon itself can only be posed in 2 positions: on all four legs, and on its hind two legs. There is barely any articulation past this point, making it limited even for display. The figures are decent, although I wish we could get a legacy Garmadon in a larger scale set such as this. The build is not complicated, and the set does not fall apart or break easily. It is a good set, but lacking for such a modern one.Play Experience2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Fire Dragon Attack
- August 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun dragonDr Mango |I would recommend this to a friend!My kid loved playing with this set. The dragon is fun to build and it expands on their imaginations. The build quality is sturdy and there is a sense of accomplishment. I highly recommend Lego to anyone who wants kids to have funPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Dragon Attack
- June 19th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My son is loving itI would recommend this to a friend!My son has been playing with this all day every day I love to see him being so happyPlay Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Fire Dragon Attack