Show you are a master rebuilder with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70831 Emmet’s Dream House/Rescue Rocket! This 2-in-1 construction toy features Emmet’s home which can be rebuilt into a rocket. The house toy opens out for easy interior play and has a detailed living room/kitchen and attic. Remove the roof and use parts from the water tower and barricade to create a rocket with spring-loaded shooters and adjustable engines. This fun building toy includes 3 minifigures, plus buildable Planty and Unikitty as Warrior Kitty figures with weapons and accessories to role-play action from THE LEGO MOVIE 2.
- Includes 5 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters: a LEGO Emmet minifigure, Lucy minifigure and Rex Dangervest minifigure, plus Emmet’s friend Planty (brick-built) and a buildable Unikitty as Warrior Kitty figure with 2 different facial expressions.
- This 2-in-1 set features Emmet's Dream House which can be rebuilt into a Rescue Rocket using parts from the included buildable barricade and water tower with work station.
- Emmet's Dream House opens out for easy interior play and features: an opening front door; living room/kitchen with a buildable kitchen unit, sofa, dining table, heater and scratching post for Warrior Kitty, plus assorted elements including a plate, coffee cup and frying pan, radio, binoculars, accordion and air traffic control lights; attic; removable roof to transform into rocket mode; and a buildable garden fence, barrel and flower elements.
- Rescue Rocket features 2 spring-loaded shooters and adjustable engines.
- Weapons include Lucy's crossbow and Warrior Kitty's harpoon
- Accessory elements include Lucy’s quiver and Rex Dangervest’s helmet.
- Emmet, Lucy and Rex Dangervest minifigures are new for January 2019.
- Recreate fun-packed scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this cool creative toy.
- Dream House measures over 5” (14cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Toy rocket measures over 5” (15cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Water tower measures over 5” (15cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Barricade measures over 1” (3cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This was an "AWESOME" Build.JefRulZ | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHow great this set is. I am still sifting through all of the new 2019 goodies, but I had to build Emmet's dream home. The box looke so cool that I had to take a long look at the pictures just to decide which to build first. None of the bags are numbered and you get two books to choose from, so you are pretty much locked into opening everything before starting anything. Remember Emmet doesnt build things like a normal master builder would, so it was so much fun to see the crazy ways that he uses parts for a variety of "useless" inventions. I really enjoyed building the house and thank you LEGO for including a huge amount of extra pieces so that anyone can give the house a touch of character. I admit to enjoying the results from the house, that I have ordered another set so I can also have the ship. I have included pictures, and i want to mention that the long build time was honestly having so much fun what i am trying to say about this set is"Everything is Awesome" the three star minifigures and unikitty. All make this a winner.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet's Dream House/Rescue Rocket!
- November 24th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0FunLegoMan75 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun set to build! The design for the build is awesome and instructions were easy to follow.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Emmet's Dream House/Rescue Rocket!
- August 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The sweetest set from the movieBartoszz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI admit that - was buying the sets to get tickets for the movie (not that I'm not into LEGO, I'm just trying to constrain the budget, and, after Christmas, I wasn't expecting to buy any new sets for a while). At first I was pondering whether it's worth it (I'm still not used to the LEGO pricing) - the pictures make the house quite small, and the extra elements are just somewhere in the background. What was my surprise when I found out you actually start the house build with the "auxiliary" structures, and there's so much detail to it! Took some hours (7.5 years daughter was building that), and the house started to shape up only at the evening. It was two weeks before the movie, so the plan was to "transform" into the rocket after we watch it. It's in progress, but it already starts to look great, and it's so great to see what parts of houses are used in the rocket and what place they take (as we speak my daughter is yelling to me that the "TV is now on the wall, just like in our house", whereas previously she was amazed at the way TV was mounted at the house version (rotating)). Overall, the very idea of the house/rescue rocket in one is amazing (for someone raised on "old" LEGOs, the idea of having alternate builds is a defining feature). It ties the two-sides of movie's Emmet in one great product that just looks great, and rebuilding it is just so much fun.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet's Dream House/Rescue Rocket!
- December 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Different Color!?!?RichK323 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI will be the first to admit that one of the reasons I purchased this set was because of the different color of the brick separator. The set itself is a really nice build and it has my children excited to go see the movie. Lots of interesting details and colors.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet's Dream House/Rescue Rocket!