- THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™
- Emmet's Dream House/Rescue Rocket!
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- January 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This was an "AWESOME" Build.JefRulZ |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHow great this set is. I am still sifting through all of the new 2019 goodies, but I had to build Emmet's dream home. The box looke so cool that I had to take a long look at the pictures just to decide which to build first. None of the bags are numbered and you get two books to choose from, so you are pretty much locked into opening everything before starting anything. Remember Emmet doesnt build things like a normal master builder would, so it was so much fun to see the crazy ways that he uses parts for a variety of "useless" inventions. I really enjoyed building the house and thank you LEGO for including a huge amount of extra pieces so that anyone can give the house a touch of character. I admit to enjoying the results from the house, that I have ordered another set so I can also have the ship. I have included pictures, and i want to mention that the long build time was honestly having so much fun what i am trying to say about this set is"Everything is Awesome" the three star minifigures and unikitty. All make this a winner.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet's Dream House/Rescue Rocket!
- March 13th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0FunI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun set to build! The design for the build is awesome and instructions were easy to follow.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Emmet's Dream House/Rescue Rocket!
- February 23rd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Should be more organizedBianca |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor sure, this was the most appealing set for me, not only because presented two different modes of construction, but because it was an endearing moment of the film. It has a lot of display value, but it was complicated to sort out through the UNNUMBERED bags. Also, the disorder in the type of pieces you can find in each bag, caused me to have tons of pieces I have to find between them. And as a aside problem, the torso of my Emmet wasn't in any bag. If you're going to buy this set, I recommend you patience for the disorder of the unnumbered bags and to look really well through your pieces to find out if the set is complete.25 February 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that you found the bags a bit frustrating. While many of our sets will have numbered bags, not all of them will. This is particularly true of 2-in-1 or 3-in-1 sets like this one. We don't know which build you're going to want to do first, so if we numbered the bags, the numbers might not correspond correctly for the build you choose to create. As for Emmet's torso - don't worry! If he's not stuck in the bag or hiding somewhere near your building space, it's easy to grab a replacement. Just go to LEGO.com/Service and choose the "Bricks & Pieces" option.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Emmet's Dream House/Rescue Rocket!
- February 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The sweetest set from the movieBartoszz |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI admit that - was buying the sets to get tickets for the movie (not that I'm not into LEGO, I'm just trying to constrain the budget, and, after Christmas, I wasn't expecting to buy any new sets for a while). At first I was pondering whether it's worth it (I'm still not used to the LEGO pricing) - the pictures make the house quite small, and the extra elements are just somewhere in the background. What was my surprise when I found out you actually start the house build with the "auxiliary" structures, and there's so much detail to it! Took some hours (7.5 years daughter was building that), and the house started to shape up only at the evening. It was two weeks before the movie, so the plan was to "transform" into the rocket after we watch it. It's in progress, but it already starts to look great, and it's so great to see what parts of houses are used in the rocket and what place they take (as we speak my daughter is yelling to me that the "TV is now on the wall, just like in our house", whereas previously she was amazed at the way TV was mounted at the house version (rotating)). Overall, the very idea of the house/rescue rocket in one is amazing (for someone raised on "old" LEGOs, the idea of having alternate builds is a defining feature). It ties the two-sides of movie's Emmet in one great product that just looks great, and rebuilding it is just so much fun.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Emmet's Dream House/Rescue Rocket!
Shop more like this: