Death Star™Death Star™4.05175116.
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 85 €.*
Pass the force onto your builderThe LEGO® Star Wars™ Death Star is great for LEGO fans, Star Wars fans and fans of a challenge!
Ultimate Collector's SeriesThe perfect addition to any LEGO Star Wars collection!
Aim the turbo laser towers
Swivel the towers and move the lasers up and down.
Trash compactor moving walls
Reenact the iconic escape scene.
Droid Maintenance Room
Includes a galaxy of intricate and authentic environments.
Emperor Palpatine's throne room
Endless possibilities to play and impressive display.
Superlaser planet destroyer
Swivel and tilt the superlaser from the control room.
Lord Vader's TIE Advanced
With space for Vader inside
Includes 23 iconic LEGO Star Wars minifigures and accessoriesR2-D2, C-3PO, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and more.
Reenact amazing scenes from the Star Wars saga with the Empire’s ultimate planet-zapping weapon—the Death Star! With over 4,000 pieces, this fantastic model has a galaxy of intricate and authentic environments, including a superlaser control room, Imperial conference chamber, hangar bay with moving launch rack and Lord Vader’s TIE Advanced with space for Vader inside, Emperor Palpatine’s throne room, Droid maintenance room, detention block, trash compactor, tractor beam, cargo area, turbo laser with spring-loaded shooters and seats for the 2 Death Star Gunners, and 2 movable turbo laser towers. This fantastic set also includes 23 iconic minifigures and 2 Droids to ensure hours of Star Wars battle fun.
- Includes 23 minifigures: Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Imperial Navy Officer, Imperial Officer, 2 Stormtroopers, 2 Death Star Troopers, 2 Emperor's Royal Guards, 2 Death Star Gunners, Death Star Droid, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, C-3PO, Han Solo, Han Solo (disguise), Luke Skywalker (Tatooine), Luke Skywalker (disguise) and Luke Skywalker (final duel), plus R2-D2, an Imperial Astromech and a Dianoga trash compactor monster.
- Features a superlaser control room, Imperial conference chamber, hangar bay with moving launch rack and detachable TIE Advanced with space for Lord Vader inside, Emperor Palpatine’s throne room, Droid maintenance room, detention block, trash compactor, tractor beam, cargo area, turbo laser with spring-loaded shooters and seats for the 2 Death Star gunners, and 2 movable turbo laser towers.
- Weapons include 3 Lightsabers, 4 blasters, 3 blaster pistols, 4 blaster rifles, 2 force pikes, 2 Force Lightning elements and a bowcaster.
- Load up and fire the turbo laser’s spring-loaded shooters to keep the rebels at bay.
- Maneuver Lord Vader’s TIE Advanced into position and prepare for launch.
- Battle the Royal Guard in the throne room and then take on Palpatine himself!
- Help Leia escape from the detention block and swing to safety with Luke across the chasm!
- Will Obi-Wan shut down the tractor beam and help the rebels defeat the Empire?
- Can you spot the Dianoga trash compactor monster?
- Recreate other unforgettable scenes from the classic Star Wars films.
- The perfect addition to any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 14 and over.
- Measures over 16” (41cm) high, and 16” (42cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 3rd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nice update with some quality control issuespape | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was really looking forward to the release of this set due to the beautifully updated Minifigures and the minor changes made to the Death Star. While building this set, I noticed several HEAVILY scratched and nicked bricks (I included a couple examples (I apologize for the poor photo quality)). I own the original Death Star (10188), and I had none of these issues. My new set looks like it was roughly played with and about 20 years old. I have other sets I purchased recently, and none have had this problem. The good part is I can order replacement parts from LEGO, but unfortunately, I'll have to wait several weeks for the new pieces. I would have given this a higher score, but I was incredibly disappointed by the quality control issues.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Death Star™
- June 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Very well done!Skywalker6581 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was only missing one piece!!! I love buliding Lego star wars sets, or and Lego set. First of all, I think you get a great money's worth. You can clearly see how much time went into desinging this set. Second, easy to buliding of you commit, lots of different pieces! Good set!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 16 hrs 26 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Death Star™
- June 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0That's no moon.....LegoFollower | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Firstly, this set was what I always wanted and now I have it! The capes are made of silk and the figures are heavily detailed. Love grand moff Tarkin aswell. The turbo lift was sleek and the trash compactor was my favourite part of the set because you get a dianoga in it! I still prefer the 10188 Death Star and figures just because it is a classic set! Have fun building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 days 10 hrsWas this helpful?55Death Star™
- May 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the Best LEGO Sets of All TimeSeahawks3210 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHis set is the best of all time. It shows many different scenes from the Death Stars in episodes 4 through 6. I had to get a shelf that was 16" wide just because of the size and it is a great part of my room. It works as a great conversation starter too.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 hrs 23 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Death Star™