Item 1 of 19
Item 1 of 19
Bricks and LightsClassic
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 120 €, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
Kids can get doubly creative with this fun LEGO® set. First by building cool models, and second by transforming them into shadow puppets using Light Brick Shadow Casters! From building bricks to shadow plays Kids aged 5 and up will be captivated when their mini-models become cool shadow images! Imaginations will run wild as images move, shrink and enlarge, inspiring endless storytelling activities. With 12 fun LEGO toys for kids to make – a castle, face, princess, bat, rooster, crook, pirate ship, owl, ghost, windmill, shark and a dinosaur – plus extra bricks to build creations of their own, anything can happen! And, when the 2 Shadow Casters come into action, the shadow plays never stop! Kids build skills as they design, display and create! LEGO Classic sets put ideas and inspiration into young hands. Simple guides for the fun models soon get kids started with their indoor activities. As they discover the joy of constructing creations of their own, they acquire skills that are key to future success.
- Introduce kids to fun construction with 12 mini-models – then watch them transform their model into an awesome shadow puppet! With 2 Light Brick Shadow Casters, the imaginative play possibilities are endless.
- There are 12 LEGO® toys to make – a castle, funny face, princess, bat, rooster, crook, pirate ship, owl, ghost, windmill, shark and a dinosaur – plus extra bricks for kids to build their own toys.
- Kids choose a model, build it, play with it, project its shadow, use the second LightBrick Shadow Caster to add another image and let their imaginations run wild as they invent cool stories with their shadow puppets!
- Great Christmas holiday, birthday or theater gift for kids aged 5 and up who would enjoy the endless creative pleasure of LEGO® brick building and shadow puppet storytelling.
- Measuring over 8” (22cm) long, the Light Brick Shadow Caster is ideal for small fingers to operate. As well as the 12 models to build, there are extra bricks left over for kids to get creative with models of their own.
- Light Brick batteries are included (2 x LR41), so kids can start projecting shadow shows without delay. And, of course, the hands-on model building is powered solely by children’s imaginations.
- Is this a gift for a new LEGO® builder? No problem! Simple instructions help them get started in no time. And if the instructions go missing, you can download a new set from LEGO.com/buildinginstructions.
- LEGO® Classic sets stimulate endless open-ended play with awacky mix of bricks, pieces, ideas and inspiration. Developing kids’ creative-thinking skills has never been so fun and easy!
- LEGO® toys meet the highest industry standards, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, The LEGO Group drops, squashes, twists, heats, bends, scratches and stretches LEGO® bricks and pieces so you can be sure the toy is safe for yourchild.
100% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- September 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO bricks and lightsI would recommend this to a friend!My daughters and I had so much fun building with LEGO classic bricks and lights! This LEGO set comes with 2 light bricks and a mix of Legos in many colors and sizes. It comes with directions so you can build things like a bat, princess, windmill and so much more. This set would be great for beginner builders.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
- October 12th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A fun new experience with LegosFLmom2 |I would recommend this to a friend!My 5 year old son loves building with Legos. The Bricks and Lights kit is a new way to play and experiment with Legos. It was something new to do and we got to build and light up the room as a family. Really fun!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
- July 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Shadow puppets were fun idea...I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWas fun overall to build when i was starting out! My fiance enjoyed it as well. Id say its great for beginners or people coming back to lego after a long "dark period".Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
- August 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun new conceptnoackpa |I would recommend this to a friend!My son loved building all the different creatures/objects and then being able to project the images! Kuddos to Lego for keeping their products new and exciting!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Bricks and Lights
Shop more like this: