Add a nautical touch to your LEGO collection!Build the Ship in a Bottle, designed by LEGO fan Jake Sadovich.
Carry on a tradition!Capture the classic beauty of this amazing creation.
LEGO Ship in a Bottle
Ship includes cannons, crow’s nest, masts, printed sail elements and more.
Great for display!
Includes LEGO brick-built bottle and stand.
Authentic touches make the model!
Base includes nameplate and (non-working) compass.
Step-by-step instructions make it easy to build!
Great for fans of sailing and LEGO building!
Continue a nautical tradition when you build the LEGO® Ideas 21313 Ship in a Bottle, featuring a highly detailed ship with the captain’s quarters, cannons, masts, crow’s nest and printed sail elements. Place the ship inside the LEGO brick-built bottle with a buildable cork, wax seal element and water-style elements inside, then display the model on the stand featuring the ship's ‘Leviathan' nameplate, built-in ‘compass' (non-functioning) with compass rose and spinning needle, and globe elements. This construction toy also includes a booklet about the fan creator and LEGO designers of this wonderfully nostalgic set.
- Features a LEGO® brick-built bottle, ship and a display stand.
- Bottle features a detailed, buildable cork with new-for-February 2018 wax-seal-style element and over 280 translucent-blue, water-style elements inside.
- Ship features a raised deck at the stern, captain's quarters, 6 cannons, 3 masts, a crow's nest and assorted elements including printed sails and the ship's flag.
- Display stand features the ship's ‘Leviathan' nameplate, a built-in ‘compass' (non-functioning) with detailed compass rose and spinning gold-colored needle, 2 globe elements and gold-colored detailing.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set’s fan creator and LEGO® designers.
- Bottle on stand measures over 3" (10cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Ship measures over 3" (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.