Imperial TIE Fighter™Star Wars™
Kids can roleplay as the villains from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this cool LEGO® brick version of the Imperial TIE Fighter (75300). Capturing the authentic, sleek design of an iconic starfighter in the Imperial fleet, it features an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
There are also 2 LEGO minifigures: a TIE Fighter Pilot with a blaster pistol and Stormtrooper with a blaster, plus an NI-L8 Protocol Droid to inspire fun creative roleplay and storytelling.
Star Wars action in LEGO style
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It’s become a hugely successful theme with an awesome assortment of toy building sets and the best gift ideas for kids and fans of all ages.
- Fans can build their own missile-shooting LEGO® brick version of the iconic Imperial TIE Fighter (75300) and reimagine scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this buildable playset.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: a TIE Fighter Pilot with a blaster pistol and a Stormtrooper with a blaster, plus an NI-L8 Protocol Droid LEGO figure for role-play adventures.
- The TIE Fighter features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded shooters for action-packed play.
- Great for solo building or sharing the fun with friends and family, this set makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids and any Star Wars™ fan aged 8 and up.
- Measuring over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 6 in. (15 cm) wide, it makes a striking display piece in any child’s bedroom between playtime battles.
- Looking for an engaging building toy for a child who is new to LEGO® sets? This 432-piece Star Wars™ set comes with clear instructions so they can build independently and with Jedi-level confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are fantastic for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, play out their own creative stories or just build and display the collectible construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect consistently – no need to use the Force.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and rigorously analysed to satisfy demanding safety standards.