- THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE
- The Penguin™ Arctic Roller
The Penguin™ Arctic Roller
Join Batman’s pursuit of The Penguin in THE LEGO® BATMAN MOVIE: The Penguin™ Arctic Roller set. The Arctic Roller vehicle features a minifigure cockpit with removable roof, dual spring-loaded shooter and loads of quirky penguin details. Add an extra dimension to the chase by opening the trunk and placing The Penguin™ on his penguin mini escape pod. Includes two minifigures.
- Includes two minifigures: Batman™ and The Penguin™.
- The Arctic Roller features a minifigure cockpit with removable roof, six wheels with rubber tires and golden-colored trims, dual spring-loaded shooter, an opening trunk with penguin mini escape pod, fish missile details on either side of the car, penguin-head hood ornament and translucent headlight-style elements.
- Press the button on the hood to fire the spring-loaded shooters.
- The penguin mini escape pod has an open minifigure cockpit, steering wheel element and penguin details.
- Includes Batman’s Batarang.
- Accessory elements include Batman’s cape and new-for-spring-2017 molded utility belt, and the Penguin’s collar, top hat and umbrella.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Arctic Roller measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- February 28th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awsome!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI found this set really cool my mum thought its design was outstanding!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Penguin™ Arctic Roller
- January 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little setHadders |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is very cool looking, giving you the opportunity to build a Daimmler type vehicle, customised for the Penguin. It has lots of nifty little features, including a hidden boat for the penguin to escape, and a secret button to fire a weapon at any pesky caped crusaders. The vehicle looks great, and the minifigures, particularly the one of the Penguin, are of excellent quality and very detailed. The number of pieces for the price is about right. This set would be ideal for children looking to learn how to piece together a cool car with their lego bricksPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Penguin™ Arctic Roller
- February 22nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Quick super villain vehicle buildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a fun, quick build. The result is a really stylish villain's car, and I am now keen to get a few more kits for the movie to add to this one. The haphazard look of the Lego Movie kits didn't inspire me at all, so I am very pleased that the Batman Lego movie kept to clean, stylish designs. Some clever quirky aspects to this car, such as the method to allow the front axle to be higher to accommodate the oversized front wheels, and the 'over-the-top' front end, complete with penguin beak that is true to the nature of the car's vintage, as well as the supervillain. Speaking of which, the Penguin mini figure is awesome - love the top hat, the fur scarf, and the head colouring. The front fenders are a clever use of the hot air balloon sections - you would think these were custom made for this vehicle given just how well they fit the overall vehicle look.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Penguin™ Arctic Roller
- April 26th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove everything about this build just wish it came with a penguin bot or two.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Penguin™ Arctic Roller