Smelt iron ingots in the furnace, craft iron blocks on the crafting table, then create an iron golem and spring a surprise on the roaming zombie. Enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ adventures, featuring your favorite characters and objects with this LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes 2 minifigures: Alex and a zombie, plus an iron golem and a baby pig.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Alex and a zombie, plus an iron golem and a baby pig.
- Launch a surprise attack on the zombie with the secret iron golem pop-up function!
- Mine iron ore with your diamond pickaxe, smelt it in the furnace and use the crafting table to create iron blocks.
- Stack the blocks and add the pumpkin head to create the iron golem.
- Accessory elements include a buildable torch and pumpkin.
- Tool elements includes Alex’s pickaxe.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- Includes more than 200 LEGO® bricks.
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep.
- October 4th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing set!!!Lego0511 |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is a beautiful addition to any lego collection, and I feel that this set is very game accurate. The transforming feature is amazing, and I think that they really pulled the trick off. The only con here is that the set is a little smaller than I expected, but the pros really outweigh the con. Thanks for reading.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 23 minsWas this helpful?45The Iron Golem
- April 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Had some surprises for meI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike the way the big golem pops up. Like the way the water was done. Like moving the scarecrow head and the flower.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Iron Golem
- March 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0epicI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfbest set i bought: love this set has the best play featuresPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 32 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Iron Golem
- November 14th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love itI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set awhile ago and it's very easy too build except for the iron ore I really like iron Golems and I can't get the village so this set is better for me.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Iron Golem