Play out exciting adventures with the LEGO® Star Wars 75198 Tatooine Battle Pack. This fun set features 2 Jawa minifigures plus a service vehicle with stud shooters and an articulated crane for picking up the included astromech droid. This LEGO Star Wars toy also includes a Tusken Raider minifigure to keep any desert commander busy!
- LEGO Star Wars set includes 3 minifigures: 2 Jawas and a Tusken Raider, plus an astromech droid.
- Features a service vehicle with 2 stud shooters and an articulated crane to pick up the included astromech droid.
- Weapons include 2 stud blasters for the Jawas and the Tusken Raider's gaffi stick.
- Recreate your own desert-planet scenes from the Star Wars: A New Hope movie.
- Service vehicle measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- December 29th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0That's the droid I was looking forTozz |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got it on 50% at WalMart, I could not let that go away! R3-T2 is such an obscure droid that I wanted it. I like that the Jawas are different from the Droid Escape Pod - 75136. The only negative point is about the sand person that is the same as the Landspeeder set from last year. Playability is not important for me in a set like that. I bought it for the minifigs only, but it turned out to have some cool and usefull pieces to add to my collection.Play Experience2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tatooine™ Battle Pack
- April 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0JAWAS!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSmall, simple set with some cool figures. Model is built well. Displays well. The Jawas were the only reason I really bought it. The droid crane is simply effective. The Tusken Raider is also pretty cool. After building most of the larger 600-1400 piece sets, it was nice to just do a simple and fun set like this.. And, it has the JAWAS!!! I'm thinking about buying a couple more just to get those little guys..Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tatooine™ Battle Pack
- January 16th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set, great value, could be better for armysKashauna |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set, with great value. The minifigs are to par with the price (with the new Tusken raider being a great addition that makes the set great and is easily the highlight with a great mold and great detail). The Jawas are pretty good (I actually saw someone have a gripe with the capes no longer being on the jawas. I actually looked it up though, and Jawas in universe aren’t accurately depicted with capes. They wear more of a parka kinda thing so these are actually fairly accurate.). The R2 unit is the only part of this build that isn’t great. Another astromech is nice to get but it doesn’t make this a very good troop builder. If the astromech was replaced with another Jawa or Tusken Raider, the set would be perfect for troop building. I find it kind of strange how LEGO is releasing battle packs with unique figures like Dengar, IG-88 and this sets astromech. To me, this would reduce sales because no one wants 5 Denmark’s or six astromechs. However, everyone wants 10 or more stormtroopers, clones, or battle droids. Putting unique figures in battle packs would help kids a little bit more that just buy battle packs, but they would just as much get a troop builder like the classic Clone Walker battle pack. This inclusion will decrease mass sales as the people who like to build armies probably won’t get as many because they don’t want ten identical astromechs. However, they kinda stepped up with the mini build. This mini build is almost perfect for a battle pack: it’s a fun build, something easily fitted into a tattooine moc or added onto a Sand Crawler, and is even kind of massable. Even though it probably doesn’t draw as many peoples as battle packs with cool minifigs (like First Order executioners) I would almost recommend this set more.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Tatooine™ Battle Pack
- September 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jawas!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of my favorite LEGO battle packs. I bought this along with the Sandcrawler and was very happy with my purchase. The Jawas are cool because they aren't in a ton of sets, and it comes with a new astromech droid too. The Tusken Raider is really cool I like the new mold LEGO has made for his head. This is a great battle pack and perfect to pair with the Sandcrawler.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tatooine™ Battle Pack