Play out exciting adventures with the LEGO® Star Wars 75198 Tatooine Battle Pack. This fun set features 2 Jawa minifigures plus a service vehicle with stud shooters and an articulated crane for picking up the included astromech droid. This LEGO Star Wars toy also includes a Tusken Raider minifigure to keep any desert commander busy!
- LEGO Star Wars set includes 3 minifigures: 2 Jawas and a Tusken Raider, plus an astromech droid.
- Features a service vehicle with 2 stud shooters and an articulated crane to pick up the included astromech droid.
- Weapons include 2 stud blasters for the Jawas and the Tusken Raider's gaffi stick.
- Recreate your own desert-planet scenes from the Star Wars: A New Hope movie.
- Service vehicle measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- April 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jawas and Tusken Raiders - What could be better?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I picked this set up as a "yeah, whatever" set to simply toss onto my massive LEGO haul this week, and I was pleasantly surprised. Although I could have built this in about 5 minutes, I wanted to savor the build, as I don't often buy myself LEGOs in vast quantities like I have lately. The build itself was nothing fantastic, it just looks like a Star Wars pickup-truck, but I was pleased that the crane worked well, and that the designers captured the shape of a sandcrawler in micro-form very well. (This could have very well been a sandcrawler microfighter.) The Jawas are cool, just really wish that they had come with tiny capes. The tusken raider was also cool, with neat details and a frighteningly-well molded head. The astromech is okay; I'm not a fan of the red head on the blue-detailed body, but it looks like a scrappy droid that the Jawas pieced together, so I guess it works. My astromech's head printing is a bit wonky (which is cool to me), but that was just in the luck of the draw. Overall, this set is a great way to think outside the box for battle packs, as well as adding to a Tatooine MOC or just a desert scene. I hope they do more like this.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tatooine™ Battle Pack
- November 21st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been a long time Lego fan but this was the first set I've gotten for myself other than minifig blindbags. I have a sizable collection of odd pieces from my brothers' old sets and an ex. Speaking of the ex I have two R2 body pieces, battle droid legs and one arm (or Roger Roger as I pefer to call them), a brown Naboo ship piece, and old escape pod piece from him so I had to get this set so I had some Jawas to scavenge the pieces! The dream is to get the Sandcrawler one day... ~sigh~ The Lego obsession has begun!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tatooine™ Battle Pack
- August 12th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Little SetI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTwo Jawas (different printing), Tusken Raider, Astromech Droid (R3-T2) and a tracked vehicle with a crane. All for $17 Canadian? How can you go wrong? This set is great for collectors (who doesn’t want a unique droid?) and for kids of all ages for the pay value. The Jawas can capture little R3 and maybe run into a rogue Tusken Raider. The tracked vehicle has a working crane to pick up an Astromech Droid and there is place at the back to store it. Well-worth it – don’t think twice.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tatooine™ Battle Pack
- January 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little setDavidS |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great, fun little set. I saw it and immediately picked it up simply for for the astromech droid. (I collect them. Although this one is a little weird in that it has a blue body with a red dome.) I also like it for the jawas and not one, but two just sweetens the deal. It was a fun, quick build. I like the shooting blasters for the jawas and on the vehicle. I was surprised how far they shoot the stud! The tusken raider's gaffi stick is nice too.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tatooine™ Battle Pack